Hey guys does weight matter if...

does weight matter if a girl has a pretty face and a good personality

like lets say if she's 5'3" and 175lbs

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually go for smaller lighter girls,but if was attracted to a girl like you and we were hitting it off I would go for you all the way.To me you don't seem that heavy and many times before I have been very attracted to girls like you or even heavier.If you are really concerned with it exercise more even if its just walking and eat healthier stuff.It is hard for me to picture what you look like but I would say yea I would date you,have a relationship, and even consider marriage if I liked you something like that would not stop me from finding love.I have a friend that is quite a bit heavier then you and I pretty much love her if she wasn't married I would want to be with her.Me and her get along really well and always have since the day we met.But I would rather have a girl that is alittle bigger then one that is super skinny and anorexic or bulimic anyday.But yea you are just fine.

• personality definitely matter though if a girl is hot but has a bad personality she is worthless to me and a girl like you would be wayyy more appealing.

• if you gave a pic I would be easier for people to tell I don't pay attention to weight it all depends on how you wear it thought I am also most sure I have been with girls that were close to 190 and about same height but they just looked full figured not fat or overweight.

What Guys Said 6

• depends on how much overweight.

20-50 lbs not even an issue at all.

100-140 - kinda but depends if how much I really like the girl.

• Yes. a difference of 10 lbs, not really, but yeah, it matters.

• Ofcourse it does.

Does a guys height matter if he is good looking enough and has a good personality?

• not at a

• not at all is what I was trying to type

• it matters as much as height does to girls

which is alot

• height doesn't matter to me but maybe that's cause I'm short and everyone is taller than me

• yes definitely

• Yes it is.

• You need to lose 50 lbs.

What Girls Said 6

• your weight reflects on your personality,your self control,how much you care for yourself,your view on beauty,how active you are-everything. being chubby is fine,but letting yourself look like snorlax is over the top,unless you really don't care about the quality of your life,how attractive others see you as-but then you shouldn't expect others to care either,you're basically on a suicide mission.

• It would if it was excessive.

• sounds to me like your overweight, but that doesn't mean I guy wouldn't like you .

• That's a lot of weight for being 5'3"..

• 5'3" and 175lb is seriously overweight. sorry, but I think that would definitely deter a lot of guys. being that heavy says a lot about you. it's something you can change about yourself and you're choosing not to.

• sees how I lost 20 lbs in the past month so for sais I'm doing something about it and since my question was to the guys all you girls can f*** off :)

• then that's good for you that you're working on it. but you have a bad attitude and can't take constructive criticism. but again, congrats for trying to get your weight under control.

• if you lost 20lbs, why put up your past weight?

• depends on how much she weighs. If she has a hot face but is 250 lbs, I think most guys would be kind of grossed out

• a healthy weight is always a good thing. it's not about looks necessarily, it's not about looking good in a bikini, it's being healthy and caring for yourself.