Like, when think of somebody and consider dating them, how much does their looks and personality play into it? What percentage is it? 75% personality and 25% looks? what is it for you?
- Nearly all personality, looks don't matterVote A
- About 75% personality, 25% looksVote B
- About half and halfVote C
- About 25% personality, 75% looksVote D
- Nearly all looks, personality doesn't matterVote E
Most Helpful Guy
I said about half and half. Looks are what starts off the attraction, as shallow as it seems it is true for just about everyone. First impressions are the biggest.
But, personality is what keeps you there. If someone is drop dead beautiful but I can not connect to at all, I will not want to be with that person.3