What do guys think when a girl shows a lot of skin at the club? Do they assume she's skanky?

I feel like guys make inaccurate judgments about girls who show a lot of skin. Such as they are attention seeking and sl*tty.

I'm a dancer and I show skin because it's more comfortable when I'm dancing, especially in the club where I may sweat a lot! I love belly shirts because when I incorporate belly dancing and hip rolling into my dancing, the dance flows better when you can actually see my belly. Plus I don't like belly sweat :/ who does!? lol

Would guys consider something like this slutty?

link

What would you think if you saw a girl wearing something like that in the club? Why do people automatically assume it's for attention? I know many ways to get male attention, I dont' have to resort to showing skin.

Also, how do guys feel when their girlfriend or a girl they like can dance like this...

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's easy for some guys to assume that because when they're at a club, they're hyped up on sexiness all around them, so they're thinking about sex. That's kind of understandable, but it takes a whole other type of person to act on it, hit on the girl, then get all bent out of shape because, "you're dressed like you want it!"

Let people think what they want. They might figure this simple sh*t out eventually.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't make any presumptions in the club.

Dressing slutty doesn't make a girl slutty.

Being a slut makes a girl slutty.

Often times, the girls showing the most skin are the least likely to go home with anyone.

We won't be fooled.

• lolol! @ "We won't be fooled"

• Number one you going to a club, so people would see you dance (you want attract peoples GUYS attention to your self). Two, you just said your self, you want people to see your belly when you do your crazy dance. If I was a guy I would judge you the same. You just a show off girl a.k.a skank who is trying to get guys attention. I mean how would you describe otherwise what you do. It is like seeing a super muscular guy with basically no clothe on, on expensive car and assuming right a way he is a player, and he is not.

• You sound bitter.

• I'm not missing anything to be honest. I live in NYC I'w been in clubs many times and I know what I'm talking about. If you are a nice girl and trying to find a nice guy I presume you won't be showing your self off in front of everybody on a dance floor with your pro moves and hoping to attract a nice guy NOT HAPPENING! BUT you will attract other type of guys. It is not me, it's the world, people judge you, based on your actions and clothe you wearing, even before starting convo with you.

• well then those people are judgmental and they need to stop acting like they have some right to judge me.

• when I met my girlfriend, which was in a club and I know that apparently "never works out" she was wearing short shorts and just a tight tiny leather vest. she is the complete opposite of slutty. I personally don't look at what a girl wears and think there personality is a certain way, you have to get to know them to figure out wether all they want to do is get it in or want something more. do what you do girl, if you know to yourself your not a slut, dress how you please to make you feel good about yourself and comfy! hope I could help

• Just because it didn't work out for you doesn't mean it never works out, just saying, you can meet special, amazing people anywhere. You never know!

• Slutty/easy. First impressions are pretty worthless, though.

• I'd think she likes showing off, likes attention, and is too outgoing for me

not necessarily skanky though, that's an attitude

• I don't care too much about dance to be honest so yeah hahah

• They are looking for negative attention. Those type of women just want to irritating to me because I like the idea of the present. In other words, she is dress proper. This get my attention in a positive way to pursue her.

• I don't think a girl should cover up and show no skin for the sake of accomodating to the small mindedness some men have.

If men automatically think that because a girl is showing skin for them because she wants their attention; then THEY have a problem and they need to stop being so self centered and thinking it's for him when it's not. Why can't a female show skin for herself? Why do guys automatically assume that she's showing skin for him when she doesn't even know him?

• In terms of what's comfortable to me.

• I do not mean covering up such as a veil as in some culture. I like to see women wearing dresses or skirts mid thigh length and fit proper. Peace.

• Yes, but my opinion shouldn't matter to you. I'm just some random guy. Who cares?

• ick

What Girls Said 1

• not slutty, but a lot of times girls wear clothes that are trashy, or don't fit them. There has been many times where underwear is flashed, or bare butts showing :/ I don't know who in their right mind would go out willingly showing that much skin, so it does seem to be attention seeking.

• now that's just ridiculous! I can't help but agree that at that point, it just seems like the girl seriously wants a lot of attention and it's just pathetic. Flashing your undies? seriously?

• yep! dresses pulled up, like come on lol. the girl in the pic you linked is wearing more clothes.

• I saw a girl dancing like that once at the club with some guy and her dress was literately above her ass and still rising! I couldn't believe she would let it go up like that! At that point, it's like there's no dancing involved, it's just plain horny rubbing. I don't even like it when my dress rides up just a little bit let alone my ass all the way exposed!