A girl in a short skirt?

Guys, what do you think when you see a girl in a short skirt at a party or bar. Hot? Sexy? or just trampy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally, it's hot.

But if I can see her (old, worn out, ill-fitting, or not particularly clean) underwear the entire time, because her skirt is that short or because of how she acts, then, yeah, I might think 'trampy."

A party or a bar is a place where it is APPROPRIATE to be dressed up a little suggestively, and so that doesn't imply anything beyond trying to look good, unless you are actually ACTING suggestively, or wearing clothes (or wearing them in a way) that only a tramp would wear.

Those same clothes would send a very different message in another setting. You wouldn't wear stuff like that to work, for example, unless you're cocktail waitressing in a strip club.

What Guys Said 8

• A swhort skirt with tights or leggings is pretty classy really. Now irf they're bare legged with wedges it can be a little too risque.

But I just appreciate that they are trying to look their best, and it 's quite sexy in general so long as they're not overweight.

• Short skirts don't actually do it for me. Short, form-fitting dresses are where it's at.

link

• Hot.

But I'm married and I'm not supposed to look at other girls. Or guys. Especially the ones in kilts.

• usually very hot. the only exceptions are when the skirt is see-through, so short you can see her underwear all the time or so tight she can't move.

• Hot

• i think thats very sexy. cuz she has a whole lot of confidences showing off her thighs

• It depends on how short the skirt is and if she is wearing tights or not. I would watch how she acts to really try and judge if she is trampy or not.

• love it, very sexy. Unless she acts like a princess, then it's a huge turn off.

What Girls Said 1

• depends on the girl. it can look sexy,it can look trashy. edie sedgwick rarely wore anything when it comes to bottoms and she was classy.