What is your favorite smell of the opposite sex?

What is your favorite perfume that someone you like or your boyfriend/girlfriend wears? Or what do they smell like? Or what is your favorite smell?

Most Helpful Guy

• that she smells like a girl

What Guys Said 4

• I love the smell of just her. I can smell a shirt of hers she just took off and it just smells so good. Personally I'm not too big on perfumes or body sprays

• Nature fragrances are usually good enough for me, but not very much of it. Just enough for me to get a good whiff. I've been around a few girls that over did it, and I had to leave the room a few times because I was coughing so much.

• I love when they smell good. I like when they smell like syrup. I love syrup! Syrup deoderant, if only...

• I don't like perfume. I am very allergic, and have a good sense of smell, so I don't like being hit over the head with perfume.

What Girls Said 5

• i love Old Spice. I'm not big on Tag or Axe, they're a bit overwhelming. I don't really know the names of any high end fragrances for men.

• I just love the smell of him. After hanging out with him my jacket tends to smell like him. It smells so good and I try everything I can just so the scent stays.

• i love I am king and swiss army

• I love the smell of axe

• unforgivable

swiss army

dna