Hot girl with ugly guy?

I have this friend who is gorgeous, seriously she's an easy 9-10, and she is dating an older guy who is a good 15 years older than her. And he is short and unattractive, and she for some reason thinks he's gorgeous.

Why would such an attractive girl date what most people would think is a 2 in terms of looks? (His personality isn't even that great, so don't say it'd hid personality)

Ok, update. He isn't rich by any stretch of the imagination and his attitude sucks

Most Helpful Guy

• Well ...Over the years, U-men have learned to adapt their dating skills. Just like a blind man learns to develop his other senses, a U-man relies less on his looks and learns to heighten his other traits...

U-men have developed two kinds of strategies to date beautiful women. The first strategy is called Scouting For Beauty , and involves looking for undiscovered, up-and-coming beautiful women.

The second strategy is called Impressing the Beauty , and involves impressing a beautiful woman who has no boyfriend and is sick of all the head games played by G-men. All she wants is an honest, trustworthy, fun man who can bring stability into her life...GOOD LOOKING GUYS HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH THESE BRAINY BUT UGLY IDIOTS

What Guys Said 8

• It might well be his personality. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean she doesn't.

It could be anything.

Maybe he's really funny, maybe he has the same interests as her, maybe he's the only one that had the balls to ask her out, maybe he's really good in bed, maybe he's her type as much as he isn't yours, maybe he is nice wheras guys in the past haven't been, maybe he's rich...

So many potential answers.

People do have different tastes in looks. My old flat mate really had a thing for fat girls who weren't too pretty and were pretty much the opposite of my ideal girl. Lots of people are gay, again something I wouldn't find attractive.

WIth women there seems to be even less consensus on what makes an attractive partner than with men.

• maybe they are good for each other, and your friend is a good person. and you're always confused and misunderstood, and mean? and always looking at other peoples lives and not your own?

• The guy must have some quality!or how about magic?he did something to your friend!Would you believe that?

• i don't believe this, unless the guy is rich or has money

• i have seen it almost wherever I go...one word *money*

• how are we supposed to tell we don't know him

• Lol the real question is why do YOU give a sh*t. If your friend is happy with him what's your problem? Can't you just be happy for the both of them as a true friend would be? Or do you decide that your shallow views and negative personality are so much more important than two people's happiness. You sound superficial and mean, get a life.

• Dude, I'm not the only one who noticed. Don't you think it's odd to see a 10 with a 2? I can't be happy for them, because not only is he not attractive, he treats her poorly. I'm not shallow, and I am conscious that I'm not gorgeous by any stretch of the imagination. I was asking a question and nothing else.

• The ONLY thing your question was talking about is why is your gorgeous friend was with a guy YOU think is ugly (she thinks he's gorgeous). Girl, you weren't worrying at all about her well being. Plus, if you think he's ugly and she thinks he's gorgeous, I'd guess you think he treats her badly while she's very happy with him. It all comes back to my answer. Why do you try to stirr sh*t up while your friend is obviously liking him? Like I said get a life of your own instead of scrutinizing hers.

• Yes u are shallow. All women are shallow.

• how big is his penis?

What Girls Said 2

• maybe they have some sort of understanding

• Maybe its the great sex?