Girls which facial hair would you like the best on a guy?

A. link

B. link

C. link

D. link

I was wondering because I have all of these at the same time and wonder which one is the most attractive to girls or you can pick none if you don't like any of them.

Also, their is a question I asked that I did not get a lot of feedback on, so if you want to give your opinion you can, it's a long question just to warn you. link

• Soul Patch
  • Mustache
  • Sideburns
  • Chin hair
  • None of them
So, based on these answers I should either shave all my facial hair or just stop trimming and shaping it so that it it looks scruffy, but not get it to a extreme. I did not know so many women liked random scruffy facial hair, but not suprised so many do not like any facial hair at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the shape of the guy's face. Some people look good with some styles but not with others, some look better with no facial hair, some with lots. You have to use your own judgment to an extent. But I think a clean shave or a bit of stubble is the safest bet. For me, in terms of my boyfriend, comfort plays a big role too- I have a really hard time kissing him when he grows facial hair because I have very sensitive skin. Even at the point where it's quite long it will irritate me. So I prefer that he shaves for that reason alone. However, based on the images you've provided and how the styles look on the faces in the examples, I like C and D best.

What Girls Said 24

• I that one anonymous answer with Iam Somerhalder. I also like this guy's look -> link

• It depends on the guy, really, and what looks good on him. Generally though I'm more preferable toward some scruff or sideburns, but only if they do it right.

• None of them.

I like just general ... scruffy face hair on a guy.

• A - not a big fan. it's just kinda weird to me. I dated a guy with that random itty bit of hair and it would always get on my lips or in my mouth while we were kissing D: then I'd just kinda swap it back to him and act like I didn't know it happened.

B- mustaches can be hot but not everyone can pull them off. They can be dead sexy on some people and just look odd and out of place on others. It's a toss up

C - I think sideburns are hot, but I'm not the greatest fan of them. I love the look when the sideburns are kinda there but not really

D - like mustaches, it's a toss up. For example, I think it looks absolutely ridiculous on the guy in the picture but on some guys it's really hot.

My overall favorite would be C or D

• none of those, I like just some general scruff on his face.

• I really like D. I like facial hair. Although option D has a unibrow, he is hot. So I chose D. chin hair.

• It seems that girls that like facial hair are rare to find.

• I like it lol. I don't know why they don't, my grandma doesn't like it either.

• Honestly, I like clean shaven or a little bit of scruff...I hate all of the options given.

• i don't care! I thought I did not like facial hair that much until I f***ed someone with a whole face of it! the link associated with D: that guys hawt

• To be honest, I dislike facial hair period. I mean some guys can pull it off and some gyus actually look better with it, but that's like the minority. For me, I just can't imagine kissing a guy with facial hair is fun.

• link yummy!

• E. none.

• none.

i like a full beard or cleanly shaved, but none of this man-scaping.

• The first one is so unattractive.

• This is just my view but I personally HATE facial hair on a man...it hurts and scratches when you kiss them and So I voted none of them...CLEAN SHAVEN is the way for a man to go...just sayin'

• handle bar <3

• my boyfriend has a goatee (mustache and chin hair) I actually really like it. it all depends on how well the guy pulls it off. I think all guys can rock a clean shaven face. can't go wrong with that :)

• It depends on what would suit the guy really but I don't think I like b and c . loll

• Well if that's so, I prefer not to read it. XD!

• Facial hair <3 hmm... From those options either C or D :)

• The guy in answer choice C is hot. But I would pick answer choice C out of all of those

• ian somerhalder looks good with facial hair

• Stubby is best I think but not a hobo beard

• NONE OF THEM EWWWW! THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE BRO: link ---> NOW THAT IS SEXY!

• link

LOVE THIS <3

Its unpolished and sexy !

What Guys Said 5

• Not to be a d***, but this question has been asked like 100x. Use the search feature.

• The search feature is pathetic. You can type in the exact name of a question and it still won't bring it up, and will instead give you something totally unrelated. I don't know how some people manage to use it, but I never judge people for not doing so, because I find it to be completely worthless.

• Idk I did a search for this very topic once and I found like 3 questions pertaining to female preference when it comes to facial hair.

• Maybe, for whatever reason, it works for some people and not for others. I've literally copied and pasted the title of a question, searched, and that question did not come up nor did anything remotely similar. It always gives me totally unrelated results.

• Although I do believe in letting nature take its course and growing our beards, none of those looked particularly good to me. I hate clean shaven though, makes me feel weird.

• They always want clean shave and we all guys hate shaving every damn day and spoiling our skin

• Girls don't ALWAYS prefer a clean shave... but before you complain, remember that girls are typically obligated to spend even more time shaving than guys are. It's true that for many girls, body hair grows slower than facial hair, but for some it doesn't- and legs, underarms, and bikini areas cover a lot of surface area and are surprisingly sensitive. I sympathize that shaving isn't fun, but mainly because I'm well sick of it myself. Guys like smooth skin too. It goes both ways.

• Depends on how sensitive her inner thighs are. Sometimes any of these well trimmed will suffice.

• Forgot 5 o'clock / stuble / beard, which I think would be one of the only options on facial hair most girls would be okay with (well not beard, but the first two anyways).

• I put these because I have all of them.