i have hazel but I dream to have blue that's why I wear blue contacts alott hbu

0|0
29|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• No preference whatsoever.

5|1
    0|0
  • Green or hazel. I probably have the oddest eyes. In normal light if you look close at my right eye it's greenish yellow with a brown circle and two spots of blue on the bottom. My left eye is just a dark hazel with a brown circle. Normally people say my eyes are light brown looking, but In sunlight my eyes look golden. Then a lot of people say I have green eyes. Since my eyes can't decide on a color I just call them hazel. That's what I get for being mixed with Japanese, Scottish, and Scandinavian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel/green eyes... but in a girl I really like brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think this actresses eye color is GORGEOUS:

link

1|0
    0|0
  • blue eyes, but that doesn't mean I don't like brown eyes. Look at Celina Gomez, she has brown eyes and I am like in lovw ith her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care.

I am comfortable with the color of the eyes I have.

There are no ugly eye colors so as long as my girlfriend or my eyes aren't read I am cool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all eye colors but I like light brown the best :)

2|1
    0|0
  • Blue, though I like gray and green too.

1|1
    2|0
  • blue eyes

0|1
    2|0
  • I seem to like hazel or blue but any that matches with her face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• I really like the combination of pale, turquoise-greenish eyes with blond hair. I've seen that on a few children of 2 completely separate families and it looks gorgeous with their skintone and features, particularly when they have really tan skin. My boyfriend has eyes just like that and it looks great - his eyes just pop in his face, contrarily to my own blue eyes against my blond hair. Eyes like that also look nice with dark hair, like that: link

0|1
    0|0
  • I like brown guys with brown eyes are cute lol (for some reason the guys I've liked all had brown eyes. It's pretty strange)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish mine were amber or green but they're hazel but more on the brown side of hazel.

0|1
    0|0
  • i;d have to say bright blue, it is georgeous and so stunning! I have dark brown eyes... and I really wish I had blueee! I like green to... but blues my fav. :) I thnk whatever ye color you have tho is pretty lol, blond hair and and color eyes is pretty. :) I got stuck with all brown :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all colors, but hazel is amazing. I'll trade. I have blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference; I honestly love all eye colors. But one of my absolutely favorite things is when people have mismatched eye colors or little flecks on their iris. Always makes me super jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • On myself, yeah I like brown. I can't imagine myself with any other eye color. Maybe green. Green is such a pretty eye color. And well, on other people I like the color brown. Brown eyes are awesome. Big brown eyes, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly doesn't matter to me. But I do like my own eyes quite a bit. They change shades with my mood. They've been anywhere from dark blue to gray, and even looked green once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes, but having grey eyes would be awesome.

When it comes to others don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree 100% with Weapon Zero. Particular eye color looks best with skin tones and hair color. I don't think just one color can be beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I like those eyes that change color, the more colors they change to the better. I knew a guy who could change to about 5 different colors.

0|0
    0|1
    • lol sure you did

• Show All
    • Its called colored contacts.

• they would change while he's talking to me... I don't know why people are so against a guy with awesome eyes lol

• Blue hands down with brown being a close second :) My first crush had brown and the man I like now has blue! We'll see what the next guy brings considering I have no shot with ole blue eyes...but boy do I wish I did... =(

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel & green :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish I had my moms green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue or grey! ^^

My grandmother has grey eyes but unfortunately I haven't inherited that from her!

0|0
    0|0
  • green or hazel :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a brown with blue!

0|0
    0|0
  • amber and blue

0|0
    0|0
  • my favorite eye color

is definitely blue aswell =)

blue is way more cute than black ;p

0|1
    1|0
  • Brown eyes ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • green

0|0
    0|0
  • light blue or really light brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmm...green or blue...

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm pretty happy with my green eyes with my red hair:)

0|0
    0|0
  • gray eyes..my crush had em and it made him looked mysterious. I also like green

0|0
    0|0
  • green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmn I've seen questions like this and most of the guys always say blue...and its funny because I actually don't care for blue eyes

i much prefer green brown and hazel.

1|0
    0|1
  • Allow me to be really lame and cheesy and say that it honestly doesn't matter what color the eyes are, it all depends on what the eyes SAY, if you get what I mean. I'm really good at reading people, and I've found that most individuals have "warmer" eyes, and some have "colder" eyes. Both tell me a lot about that person. It's just something I can see in a person, and I haven't been wrong yet! :-)

3|0
    0|1
    • And what I was also going to say is that two people can have the same colored eyes, but have their eyes convey totally different things. Send off completely different vibes about that person, which in turn makes me feel differently about each person.

• You're right, sis! ^_<

• Beautifully said