So, I'm wondering. Do you dress to impress the men, women, or both?

I probably dress for women because I'm usually trying to impress myself when I get dressed.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I probably dress for women too because my wife gives her opinion about everythkng I wear, whether I ask for itor not, and most women are like you, they have a hard time thinking about how a man looks at the same clothes...So sometimes I don't listen to her. But mostly I like her style sense.

• I dress for myself. Neither men nor women. I dress for comfort, practicality, and safety, regardless of appearances.

• I just dress so I look good. Mostly concerned about the women but I don't specifically dress to impress anyone.

• Unless I have an interview or if there's a certain dress requirement for a performance/gig, I dress for me, wearing what I like. Why should it be any different? lol Then again, being single affords me that opportunity.

• Probably the only time I'd dress to make an impress, would be if I ended up in court. Judges and juries weight and measure a man based on character many times, and when your fate is on the line you better bring your A game. Out side of that I just dress for comfort and myself. If the occasion calls for dressing up or down, then I adapt to the situation.

• Well I like to look good for myself. Dressing to impress girls is a bonus and I want to stand out from every other guy out there.

• I dress to impress me first and foremost. Impressing women is always a plus, but I figure if they like the look I like, sweet, if not, then oh well.

• To impress the ladies obviously, I could care less what guys think lol.

• For the ladies, I don't give a f*** and neither does the other guys.

• I used to care a lot but now I care less and less

• I'm not going to alter my personality for the opposite/same sex.

What Girls Said 11

• Depends.

Usually I dress for myself, wear what I feel comfortable in, and feel I look good in - other people's opinion don't really come into play. But sometime's I'll dress to impress a guy - not that the style ever really differs much from what I usually wear - I'm just conscious that I want to look good for someone - and thus, maybe put a bit more effort in.

• I dress to impress everyone I guess. First of all I have to be comfortable and like what I'm wearing, it has to match and make sense. I just dress to be appealing in general.

• When I go to work I dress to impress men and women but when I go clubbing I dress to impress guys only. But may be I also want to annoy women at clubs because most of them do not dare to dress slutty like I do.

• Depends where I'm going but I would say both with a good splash of 'dressing for myself' which usually just means dressing somewhat comfortably.

• I dress to impress me and everyone else

• Hmm both I guess, and myself. 'I dress to impress'.

• No one. I just throw on clothes.

• No one generally. Unless it's a situation where I have to impress someone.

• I dress for myself.

• most importantly myself but I care more about looking attractive to men as long as I don't look trashy. women are often catty and bitchy and judgmental. besides if you look hot they will just bash you anyway, or at least some of them, because they can be jealous bitches.

• you do not dress to impress anybody but your self. yhu dress tha way yhu think yhu look gud if yhu dress yurself and yhu think yhu dnt lok gud then yhu don't take it off and try sumthing else unti lyhu are satisfied with yur self and yur outfit