What's the funniest wardrobe malfunction you've ever seen or had?

Once I was cutting this guys hair, and he wanted me to wash his hair after the cut. So I said, "we can go back and wash your hair now!"

And I went back to the sinks, and he wasn't with me. I looked back at my chair, and he was just sitting there with his mouth open, looking speechless...

I said are you coming? I looked down to turn the water on and I see my boobs and my pink lacey bra! Lol, omgee!

My tube top had somehow rolled up!

So I just buttoned up my smock and finished what I was doing.

I later showed a few of my co workers what happened to my tube top!

Oh well, what can you do but laugh?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he was coming hahaha

What Guys Said 3

• PMSL ! You can cut my hair anytime lolli My Lady! I don't know about a wardrobe malfunction...seem to remember splitting the who crotch out of my pants once...I caught my foreskin in my zipper once..not good...thus ended my days of going commando..):):):

• I am eagerly waiting to watch one

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There was one day back in junior high, I think... I woke up and didn't feel like turning the lights on, so I got dressed in the dark. Somehow, a pair of my dad's sweatpants ended up in my room. I ended up wearing his sweatpants to school... they were really big on me, the blacks didn't match (I was wearing a black shirt that day), AND I had accidentally put them on backwards. :/

• One time I was sitting in art class when my instructor came to talk next to my table, somehow I flicked an eraser down my shirt, and it was smack in my cleavage...I just sat there while my friend snickered. Then when he looked away I got it out.