Skirts are sexier than jeans for the most part?

i do think a nice pair of jeans looks great. I've got a butt and thick thighs. and I notice that I seem to get more attention and stares when I am wearing skirts rather than pants.

i don't wear minis. the shortest I go is mid thigh. but for some reason it seems to get me more looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Skirts/dresses are more feminine, and these days a bit more unique when most girls wear pants every day.

What Guys Said 4

• Skirts highlight the shape of the lower legs, and let you use your imagination about the rest, and many guys have really great imaginations.

Jeans tell the truth pretty much so if you're in shape, they are great, but if not, they won't look all that good...

• Yeah a nice skirt on a girl with a nice butt and thick thighs is so hot. It looks great and shows off all the curves.

• You're getting attention from the men who prefer women be feminine. Skirts are now in days deemed as feminine (though they weren't originally made for women..I know plenty of men who prefer jeans over skirts though

• there's more sex appeal from wearing a skirt while a jeans is probably considered casual.

That's why skirts are probably sexier.

What Girls Said 4

• Never noticed a guy staring at a girls legs in jeans, more like skirts/shorts.

• I prefer wearing tight shorts

under a mini skirt =)

• I believe that women have the ability to look great in both. I only wear pants and I always get attention.Well...not always but sometimes.

• I love wearing skirts, they are more comfortable and their are other benefits. ;)