Is this a turnoff or unattractive?

Is it a turn off or unattractive when a girl has puffy hair?...

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what your face looks like lol its all about how it compliments the rest of you which I'm sure is beautiful.

What Guys Said 3

• If her hair is naturally puffy, like in some of the links below, it's nice. Under the right circumstances, it can be really sexy and evocative of "sex hair." Some of the appeal, for me anyway, comes from it being somewhat unusual. A lot of the girls I know that have hair like that are very self-conscious and afraid to do anything with that sort of hair, and that really detracts from its potential beauty.

I've honestly never considered puffy hair to be a lesser form of hair than straight or wavy & friends. It's just not something I get to see every day.

• Most guys are normally going to fine with that (looked at your link below) seriously...guys will be fine with that...maybe even find it hot...(:

• It would depend on the kind of puffy hair I guess.

What Girls Said 8

• link

link

link

link

Last 2 girls are pretty but puffy hair can look a mess

Puffy =/= curly

• Yeah it's more like the 3rd one, and rarely the 4th

• depends what you're talking about.

Curly hair can be nice but puffy hair is usually extremely unnattractive.

Get a haircut and invest in some high quality styling products

• No,it is fine.

• No,i think you should be fine.

• Some guys like bedhair but I don't caz girls tease me and it makes me wonder if guys think the same

• i hope not, because I have it too.

• it can be easily fixed just use more conditioner or leave in hair masks...and then a serum on your hair as a leave in...

but nonetheless I feel like if a girl has a pretty face, she can rock any hair!

sometimes in modeling or editorial looks they make the hair purposely puffy because its the art behind it and creates contrast with a model who has a pretty face, like they want her face to be the standout not the hair...so they purposely make her hair puffy link

• puffy as in frizzzy...?

• Not really. It's not all over the place or tangled. It's like this: link

& this: (when it's not straight that is...)

link

• the first link doesn't work, but the second pic is gorgeous. sounds pretty