How to get rid of burnt hair smell ?

Sometimes I curl my hair and it always smell burnt. Is there anyway to stop this ? I've heard the the remington t studio styling want gets rid of the smell , does anyone know if this is true ?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to use some heat protector first. & your curling iron is either wayyy to hot or it's a crappy one. Also, treat it with thermasilk when you finish curling. It will help observed the smell as well as protect and make your curls shiny.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, don't do it. You're applying high temperatures to your hair, therefore burning it. If you don't like the smell stop doing it.

What Girls Said 3

• Are you putting anything to protect it?

try giving yourself a deep conditioning then when your hair is fully dried apply serum or oil to protect your hair from being Burt and don't forget to not leave it in one place for too long (the iron) and I've never heard of that product

• Use a heat protector

• you've got the curling iron turned up too high then or you have a really crappy iron...it shouldn't smell that way.

• prob the fact I have a crappy iron lol. time to upgrade , thnkyu !