Hair- long or short?

What kind of hairstyle do girls like most? I have a long hair style that I like during the winter and a short, spiked one when its warm and was wondering which type girls prefer, long or short.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think hair makes a big difference with someone's appearance. It definitely depends on the guy. On some facial structures, very short hair is the most flattering. Some guys need some hair to make them look their best. When a guy's hair starts getting too long is when I find it the most unflattering, for example so long they can put it in a pony tail, or if it makes them look like a girl.

If you are really interested in which looks better go to someone that knows a lot about hair and show them a picture of you with both and ask them which they think is the most flattering.

I asked a question on this site about whether my hair looked better longer or shorter and I actually got a ton of responses. You should try to do the same thing.

What Girls Said 14

• for me it depends on wether or not you look good with the long hair a few guys can pull it off but not many it also depends how long you grow it too.

• I've had more comments on my spiked hair then on my longer hair. I don't let it grow below my neck or anything like that.

• Thanks for the compliment :)

• short for sure, but not buzzed.

• I prefer... being able to run my hands through his hair ;) just don't get a buzz cut and you're good to go.

Oh, and please don't keep it past the shoulders... please.

But honestly someone should love past the looks, I'm just speaking in terms of looks.

• I really don't like guys with short hair for some reason. But not too long. Just shaggy kind of.

• I like short air. Depends on the guy though, and it also depends on what you mean by long. Long hair looks GREAT on some guys, but nothing past the chin. Bleh.

• I'm fine with whatever, though I personally prefer longer hair, I've seen some very cute guys with short hair as well.

• i personally think guys with hair like to there neck or just guys with long hair is hotter. but if your African American you can keep ur hair short and cut nice with an edge up.

• Definitely depends on the guy.

• short

• i like guys with short and spiky hair the best.

• short on guys, definitely!

• On you I think these would look good

link

link

• NO SPIKES! It's not 1999 anymore

super short or somewhat long kinda emo but not sad kid gay emo

• What if the front part (bangs) are spiked up, not everything?

• Yeah that's pretty harsh :(

At least I'm not anonymous and actually show my pic :p

• I'm just f***in with you :) Ur a total cutie! I personally think you would hotter with long hair

• The longer the better.

I think long hair makes guys more attractive, at least to me.

• You'd like a guys hair down to his waist?

• If someone from Scandinavia came over here....

What exactly is emo anyways? I've never really understood it. I know what the music type is, but not anything else.

• Im usually respectful of all different types of people but the emo thing really pisses me off, I'm not 100% sure what exactly it is but from what I can tell its just people who are conforming to nonconformity. They want to be different but end up being just like any other emo kid.

Im guessing they might be really emotional too hence being called emo. haha.

What Guys Said 1

• From reading the responses of the girls, it Seems about equal