I can't wear shorts in summer ...

I can't wear anything above the knee due to stretchmarks so what are some cute summer outfits that don't go above the knee? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you take a closer look, most girls actually do have stretch marks! I got some on my thighs during my growth spurt, and though that I couldn't wear shorts anymore, but I quickly realized that it is completely normal, not a lot of people noticed either. And now after some time, you don't actually see them anymore. I think you should wear whatever you want:) I'm sure you'll look great!

• I'm planning on going back to shorts next year, it's just that they're still red right now so I don't want to show them, and mine go right down to my knee :/ but it's good to know I'm not the only one with them

What Guys Said 3

• Tights are great if it's cool out most of the time, such as where I live. Evenin summer they are comfortable.

If it's hot and sticky, then an a line skit, worn knee length, in a bright color is attractive.

• Nothing like a cute summer dress :)

• My only guess would be capris...they're not jeans and they're not shorts. That or, skirts/dresses that are longer than the knee

What Girls Said 5

• Floor length skirts; they're always a good summer look or maxi dresses.

Or just a knee length sundress.

• Cute summer dresses!

link

link

link

• Maxi dresses or mid length flowing skirts cover knees and look nice

• A nice dress

• Floor lenght skirts, I love wearing them.