What sort of PJs should I wear when I sleep over at my boyfriend's?

I'm not expecting us to DO anything, we're both quite young, hence lace underwear to bed is kinda out the question :P

But yeah, my boyfriend has his house to himself next week and has invited me to sleep over, except I'm not sure what kind of PJs to wear.

I had a pair of pj shorts that I got for Christmas that (although I'm not the thinnest person in the world) make my legs look alright, they ripped though so I was thinking of getting another pair to wear to bed after showering.

Would a guy like that? I'm kind of self conscious about showing my legs off...

Updates:
just to clarify, the least amount of clothing me and him have worn around each other is underwear :P but I wouldn't feel confident to walk around wearing just that (it's usually under covers when it goes that far)

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't be self-conscious about showing your legs off. He's your boyfriend!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• footie pajamas with the butt flap lol

1|0
    0|0
  • go with your birthday suit. I'd sure love that ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your best bodily feature? And what do you want to happen?

0|0
    1|0
  • If it's just you and him, you should go with naked, tbh.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• ask to borrow one of his shirts, he'll like that.

1|3
    1|1
  • When I sleep over my boyfriend's house.. I usually wear underwear and one of his shirts. His shirts are like a dress on me. (:

Though it sounds you should wear some capri-type pajama bottoms, and a tank top. (:

Basically.. do not wear anything you are going to be uncomfortable in, dear.

Being uncomfortable around your boyfriend is no fun at all! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • how a/b basketball shorts and a tank top or if you like your stomach a sports bra or just lounge pants w a tank

0|0
    0|0
  • Tank top and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can, I'll recommend

you getting a Soft Silk Pajamas =)

0|0
    0|0
  • long pajama pants and a comfy t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0