What sort of PJs should I wear when I sleep over at my boyfriend's?

I'm not expecting us to DO anything, we're both quite young, hence lace underwear to bed is kinda out the question :P

But yeah, my boyfriend has his house to himself next week and has invited me to sleep over, except I'm not sure what kind of PJs to wear.

I had a pair of pj shorts that I got for Christmas that (although I'm not the thinnest person in the world) make my legs look alright, they ripped though so I was thinking of getting another pair to wear to bed after showering.

Would a guy like that? I'm kind of self conscious about showing my legs off...

just to clarify, the least amount of clothing me and him have worn around each other is underwear :P but I wouldn't feel confident to walk around wearing just that (it's usually under covers when it goes that far)

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't be self-conscious about showing your legs off. He's your boyfriend!

What Guys Said 4

• footie pajamas with the butt flap lol

• go with your birthday suit. I'd sure love that ;-)

• What's your best bodily feature? And what do you want to happen?

• If it's just you and him, you should go with naked, tbh.

What Girls Said 6

• ask to borrow one of his shirts, he'll like that.

• When I sleep over my boyfriend's house.. I usually wear underwear and one of his shirts. His shirts are like a dress on me. (:

Though it sounds you should wear some capri-type pajama bottoms, and a tank top. (:

Basically.. do not wear anything you are going to be uncomfortable in, dear.

Being uncomfortable around your boyfriend is no fun at all! (:

• how a/b basketball shorts and a tank top or if you like your stomach a sports bra or just lounge pants w a tank

• Tank top and shorts

• If you can, I'll recommend

you getting a Soft Silk Pajamas =)

• long pajama pants and a comfy t-shirt.