Because I'm a very clueless girl when it comes to makeup?

Because I'm a very clueless girl when it comes to makeup. ?

I have light brown eyes, long eyelashes, and almond shaped eyes. I'm really clueless when it comes to makeup. Can anyone help?:)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• YouTube it.

Seriously. :)

• If you look good without it there's no need :D

What Girls Said 9

• mascara for sure get a volumizing one.. find an eyeshadow a shade a darker than your skin tone and apply over the lid its the easiest and will look natural but help bring out your eyes also if you wanna try something else get white eyeliner and apply on the bottom of your eye rim it will make your eyes look bigger!

• Keep it simple. A brown eyeliner and black mascara. Liquid concealer for spots (I suggest Perfect Match). Nude or light pink lip tint if you wanna even go that far.

• look in magazines for inspiration.

• Maybe light pink lipstick or lip gloss, a little eyeliner or eyeshadow. But lots of girls are pretty without makeup :)

• just go to YouTube and search for how to do make up, they have different ways , maybe you can start by trying one by one see which one fits better.

• Just a bit of eyeliner

• concealer under the eyes if needed

then some thin eyeliner and mascara looks good on pretty much everyone.

try brownish black eyeliner and a nice mascara.

Maybelline The Falsies Flared is a great mascara, I love it.

• just start with eyeliner and that's all you need to look great. a little bit will make your eyes pop

• You don't need that stuff. You're pretty as you are. Though your eyes seem more round than almond. Just a little mascara and gloss and you're good to go.