I am a size 9 but I'm 5'10, is that too big?

I weigh about 135-140 but some is leg muscle since I dance, and I have REALLY big hips. Like you can see the outline of hip bone since there isn't enough skin to cover it. I know it is different since I am tall but is a size 9 to big? and if so is there any thing I can do to actually reduce my hip size? Also if I wear a tighter shirt and you look at me from the front I feel like they stick out to much and make me look fat because I have small boobs and a small waist. Is there anything I can do to change this?

Most Helpful Guy

• umm I would say for most guys, including myself, that's a bit big. but there is always something for everyone. most girls aren't gunna want a guy whos 5'4" and I think 5'10" is a little big for a girl, but both of those examples can definitely find people. Maybe I'm just spoiled cause of where I live, but every girl I have been with has been size 00-2

• I know I am WAY to tall for a girl, but I was talking more about my hips anyways but thanks

• i don't think big hips are a bad thing. but they are bones so you can't really make them smaller...

What Guys Said 4

• Well if your hip bones are just naturally wide, there isn't anything short of surgery that would rectify that. However, size 9 for your height sounds just about right. I guess pick out clothes that are cut to flatter your figure.

• If I were an architect, I would say that I could work with those dimensions just fine!

• I think you are fine as you are... There are guys who love tall women! I'm 6'4" does that mean I'm to big?

• Thanks I've gotten used to the fact that I will probably be taller than most girls my age. I was talking more about my weight and size and I thought if people knew how tall I was it would give them a better idea.

• I did some research and according to the "average " you are under weight. Remember too thin is a turn off also. I think you are absolutely fine for your height and weight.

• Honestly I wouldn't worry about it you sound weight & height portionate, you look very pretty.

What Girls Said 6

• You sound like a great weight for your height.

• Don't try and change it. Sounds like an impressive body structure. It says you're under 18. Your body will grow with you as you get older give it time. You won't notice is as you age.

I'm 5'5 but I weigh 110. I used to weigh more when I was like 16 but as I got older I noticed it wasn't so obvious that my body didn't look right.

Keep dancing and just eat healthy.

• Great so I will be even more of a giant and look even bigger... And don't you stop growing about when you 16 or 17?

• You won't be bigger unless you consume fatty foods.

At the rate you are going in you will be just fine. You stop growing at 19 years of age. Like I said, if you keep dancing and eating healthy and what not, you will be find. It's easy for you to point of your flaws more than it is for anyone else.

You happen to be quite tall but it co-responds with you weight.

• You sound are about the same height/weight as me! There's nothing wrong with being a tall with a bit of hip. Just because you're taller than average doesn't mean you're "too tall" or "too big". You are very lucky to be so tall and pretty with a feminine figure so enjoy it =]

• I am 6foot and I always struggle with the fact that even if I lost a lot of weight my bones would still be where they are now. Be happy with your body and as long as you are confident and look good in what you are wearing it doesn't matter what size the clothes are.

• No I have tall friends with a size 7 and they look skinny so your average

• nope not big at all, for that height that's a normal size! taller women have wider pelvis bones to be proportional and to hold a baby