How much time should a guy spend getting dressed in the moring?

I want to know how long I should spend to look nice and presentable to girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't really a time limit - I think people take like an hour - hour and 1/2 to get ready - most of that time is just personal hygiene like shower, brush teeth, wash face, put some lotion on, body smell good etc etc -

Maybe like 10 min to figure out what to wear if you don't have an idea - if you do know what you want to wear - like 10 seconds to get dressed lol.

Guys often don't have to do much with their hair / face - so men typically are ready faster because they just have less to do - that's where the idea came from in the first place.

Just because a guy gets ready quick in the morning - doesn't really make him more or less attractive depending on his natural looks, hair length, personal style etc.

Girls finnick more with our hair, clothes, maybe splash on some make up which takes an extra 5 - 10 min or so - have to check ourselves over a few hundred times - and then we are ready lol.

So yea - doesn't matter. Just take care of yourself and do what makes you feel good about how you look.

• I just want to feel like girls would find me attrative

• how can I do that. though

• It's not something you just " do " - it's something that just happens when your confident. Your just braver, more open, more yourself and comfortable being yourself. You give off a vibrancy that people / girls just pick up on

What Girls Said 4

• When my man takes longeer than me its a turn off and annoying.

• Doesn't matter, depends on the guy..

• SO some people would have a better chance anyways.

• I mean by some guys naturally will get girls.

• Lol, yes sure.. and that's why I said it depends.. some men feel they need more time to look good while others don't.

• It doesn't really matter as long as he looks good when he is done.

• I don't think a set time really matter, just be yourself

• I know that is important but I want to be attrative to girls.

• i think the key just like it is for girls is health, whether you realize it or not health - good health shines through a lot

What Guys Said 6

• Well, one guy here said he was a 'track pants' guy not a 'jeans' guy because he liked to 'just throw things on and go'.

So by that standard, I guess the, what, 8 or 9 seconds to zip and button are overkill and metrosexual.

I spend a little more time then that guy.

• It doesn't matter. It takes me around an hour. That's to shower, shave and do my hair.

• As long as it takes, but not so long that it causes you to be late for wherever you need to be.

• However long it takes

• I spend on average about 5-7 minutes

• 5 seconds tops