Attractive pretty girls have everything easier, is it the same thing for attractive guys?

We all know pretty girls have it the easy way. Does the same thing apply for pretty guys? If so, how does it work?

• Yes, attractive guys have it easier
  • No, they don't

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm pretty good lookin and looks haven't done anything for me so far

• ive answered this question of yours already apparently lol ;p

What Guys Said 7

• its all about confidence although looks certainly help getting your foot in the door. if you h ave a killer personality and a kick ass sense of humor that's what makes me stick around

• It's pretty well documented that attractive people have a huge advantage in life. www.wikipedia.org/lookism

• Probably not as easy but I'm sure it's easier

• 2 identically eligible candidates for a job, one really attractive, one average, who would YOU hire?

Rhetorical question, obviously the attractive one.

It makes your business look better and has the ability to attract customers.

• Are you speaking from experience? :-P

Anyways only confident guys have it easiest from what I've noticed.

• They need to know how to abuse their looks

• Yes, studies show that better looking people get things easier, regardless of their sex.

What Girls Said 1

• Confident people go far in life.

No matter how good looking you are, if you lack confidence...you like respect. No one will embrace a unknown little bitch.