Can wearing a cap make you lose your hair?

i have wearing cap all the time for 7years except when I go out. I have noticed I am not starting to loose hair at front of head. my confidence is shot with girls as it is. if loose any more hair my confidence will be non-existent to ask girls out. anyone recommend any good hair to regrow hair? I am not going under the knife. if that's case I will remain a virgin.

i am starting to loose my hair at the front of head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you don't need to go to extremes, I heard Rogaine works, many of my customers buy it; men and women do. But you look like a good looking guy, I think even bald you'll look good. Girls where you are, are snobs.

• thankyou for the compliment. I think I am in the wrong town sometimes. everywhere else go I had no need to ask girls out. they came up to me. I will try that product. I also might get laser comb as well. I feel like giving you the best answer already lol.

• No problem, but you can't give a best answer without other people commenting too =p Try everything, there's also Bosley, check that out too.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, of course a hat/cap can cause hair loss. Your scalp needs to breath. I can't really give you the best advice as to what products work good but vitamin b complex is great for hair health.

• thankyou

• What a stupid comment. Why would a hat cause hair loss? Does wearing underwear cause pube loss? If hair needs to breathe, why wouldn't people get bald spots on their pubes from wearing underwear?

Also, one's scalp does not have the ability to breathe. The scalp does not have an intake for oxygen, and cannot process it. If it did, one would lose their breath while wearing a hat. Don't be an idiot, and try thinking before you post this stupid garbage.

• Lol you need to research your information before posting. Its a well known fact that your hair falls out/doesn't grow when you wear a cap. So thanks for trolling on a month old comment with an idiotic response that you pulled from your ass since its so far from the truth.

• No, I don't think there is related in hair loss from wearing a cap. Hair loss usually caused by stress and genetics, Just eat healthy foods and decrease stress in life and take vitamins like Reloxe.

• If the cause is a fungus in the scalp than I think wearing a cap could make it worse but the hair loss is usually genetics..

You need not worry :) you're very handsome and would still be without hair. Most girls don't really care about hair loss in men...it's a natural thing that just happens.

• thankyou for the compliment. this makes it very hard for me choose to give the best answer too now?i wish could meet nice girls like you. I think I am in the wrong town.

• i gave the best answer to someone else, only because there is two of you answered it. I thought best way to do it., was to give it to the person who answered it first and recommend a few good products. best still your answer was just as good. 5 star for the compliment.

• no worries ;)

What Guys Said 3

• That's normal male pattern baldness, it just shows you have normal hormone levels. ANd that you aren't an alcoholic, because alcohol suppresses the hormones that cause this.

Only shallow girls worry about a guy's hairline. Of course, that's about 95 percent of them, but that still leaves millions of more sensible women to find.

• No, it has nothing to do with wearing caps. Guys lose hair in one of two ways - either the hairline gradually recedes back from the forehead, or you get a bald patch on top that gradually expands. It's all down to genetics - eg. Princes William and Charles: link

• Nope sorry bud it's just genetics, hat causing hair loss is a myth like jacking off causes hairy palms, or blindness.