Girls have you ever dated an ugly guy? only girls please.

Girls Have you ever dated an ugly guy only girls please.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy who was obese and unnattractive but after knowing his personality, I thought he was really cute. I'm not shallow so I mean we dated (too bad our whole relationship was long distance) but we dated for a year, and he's my best friend to this day. We're on like 2 years of knowing each other and I'd still date him. We broke up because we were both just going through rough times and we still talked after that so we never got back. It was like nothing changed basically :3 and I didn't date him because of my own insecurity or anything, it took me a while to see him in a romantic way but he's just amazing in every way :)

What Girls Said 12

• I have dated a guy that didn't have that much of good looks to to be honest, that was one of the best relationships I had compared to the other people I have dated who were attractive.

• No. I've always been attracted to the guys I've dated because I've found them attractive.

However, other people have said they didn't find them to be attractive at all, so I think it just shows that everyone has different taste, and different ideals on beauty.

• yes. more than one. I'm not shallow.

• Ugly is quite a strong word.I won't use the word ugly because for me no one is ugly really.If I date a guy,mean he is attractive in my eyes,even tho my friends and others think they aren't.

• Honestly, No.

• yea I have! I was attracted to his personality... he made me feel special...

• Yeah. Obviously they didn't seem ugly at the time since I was attracted to them for some reason. But in hindsight after things ended and I wasn't attracted to them anymore I realized that I thought they were kind of ugly.

• I wouldn't say my boyfriend is ugly... but do I think he's super attractive? No. The thing is, I like it because I see cute stuff about him that no one else does and it makes me feel a little bit more secure. I am definitely not a jealous girlfriend, but I probably would be if my boyfriend was super hot. No matter what I love him, even if he isn't the most attractive guy in the world. =]

• Only one that may have been considered ugly by some. His face was lacking, but he had a body that was like a 9 or 10. Plus he was an athlete at our school.

The rest of the guys I have dated have been attractive. Maybe not all as attractive as me, but attractive.

• Ugly no. Less attractive than me? yes. That is what I aim for usually

• No. Maybe I should though and stop being so picky

• lol it depends on what you call ugly.

What Guys Said 0