Have you ever seen someone with gorgeous eyes and average facial features deemed as hot?

I was just thinking how really gorgeous, rare colored eyes can really up your appearance. I've seen a couple of females who have average plain facial features with the exception of stunning eyes and because of those eyes, guys think they're hot. I remember one girl from a looong time ago. I went to high school with her, she was spongebob shaped with a square upper body and tiny leggs, flat chested, a little flabby, plain facial features yet the most gorgeous green eyes. They were so light that they almost looked blue. Guys thought she was hot and I didn't get it until I considered her eye color. I mean she's not ugly or anything but she's not this...

link

link

if the links don't work, it's April and Joanna from ANTM. I think those girls are absolutely stunning! They're faces are just interesting and their facial features are just rare. They are gorgeous!

Any truth to this theory?

Updates:
April and Joanna are examples of stunning beauty. They're visual aids of beauty that comes together because of their collection of facial features and not just their eye color

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think Aprils eyes are that special, joanna has nice eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • no no no, you mistunderstood. They're not examples of pretty eyes that make people think they're gorgeous. They're examples of gorgeous girls despite their eye color.

• Show All
    • well then tyra banks and I have different ideas of beauty

• apparantly lol

What Guys Said 1

• I think it works.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• its true that some eyecolors make you look more interesting,hot, beautiful, whatever...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm nothing without my eyes, they are brown but their shape is unique.

So I believe in this theory .. the eyes are the secret of beauty in the face, and then the nose. :P

0|0
    0|0