Guys & Girls: Should I change my hair?

My hair is something I always get compliments on but lately I am getting a bit bored of it. I have long brown hair, nearly passed my boobs, that is naturally wavy. It has ALWAYS been one length and I was wondering whether I should add some layers to it. What do you guys think? Would it even show?

Most Helpful Girl

• layers make a huge difference so I do think you will be able to notice them. they make your hair feel a lot lighter, but if you don't want your hair to appear any thinner it is not something I suggest. there are also lots of kinds of layers you can put in so if you aren't feeling risky you can go for some soft and long layers.

What Guys Said 2

• You're not foolin me for a minute! You don't have any hair, and you don't have any boobs either. You must take us all for a bunch of dullards CHAZ BONO! That's right, I found out you opened this account using this phony name and profile, and now everyone knows!

• If you always get compliment's for it you shouldn't change it but if you want to do something new with it you should.

Add layers if it make's you happy and no1 else.

• Aww thank you, really appreciate your answer. The reason I am unsure is because I don't want to ruin it!

• I know how feel. It's hard to say, but adding layers won't effect it, it might even make it look a lot better than it already is.

What Girls Said 1