Big moles attractive?

I have a big mole (around 1cm radius) on the left side of my face (between the eye and ear), and I was wondering if girls find it attractive in any way. I personally think its unattractive, but I'm not comfortable asking my girlfriend what she really thinks about it. Please comment.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy, and the rest of his face and mainly his personality. I have a mole under my eye, and its just big enough for people to see. I have alwyas been self conscious about it. If you really hate it that much then I'm sure you ca get it removed. I couldn't have mine removed because it was so close to my eye, but it is kind of a part o me so I don't know if I'd want it removied anyway.

and yea I think your mesurements are wrong. If it is 1 cm radius, then it is 2 cm all the way across. I thik you measured wrong

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not particuarly fond of moles. I think we notice our own more than other people notice them though.

I have a tiny flesh-colored mole that's about 1/2 in. below the left corner of my lips, and I notice it every time I look in the mirror. It's just a part of my face, and makes me who I am.

Enjoy being distinctive!

• I'm a girl & absolutely moles ARE! beautiful.. I have one perfectly round one under my left eye and I get compliments all the time.. I feel oh so sexy and love the attention my beautiful blue eyes, super long eyelashes and one perfect mole receive... So wear your mole with pride and know you are one of the few truly beautiful people on earth who are blessed with a beauty mark. xo

• Honestly, no. Moles are never attractive, IMO. That doesn't mean they're always unattractive though. If you're comfortable in your own skin, and exude confidence we'll as girls will probably notice you more, and the mole less.

• DEPENDS ON WHAT IT LOOKS LIk !

IM D TYPE OF PERSON THAT SAY SOM FLAWS R ACTUALLY CUTE CAUSE IT SHOWS A LIL SUM DIFFERENT THEN OTHERS , BUT AYE YOU GOT A GIRL RITE SHE PROB THE SAME WAY! :)

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.You get it right?.Women are forgiving.For me I've been attracted to a bald men and for me it's sexy.If she likes you then there is nothing wrong about it.

What Guys Said 1

• 1cm radius is bigger than a bottlecap, for a mole that is enormous, and I question that you got the measurement correct.

If it is indeed that large, you should have a doctor examine it, as it may be cancerous.