I have like a blood bubble in my mouth, help? (pic)

I don't know how to describe it. It looks like a little bubble of coagulated blood or something. At least, that's what I would guess it is. I've never had anything like it before. Should I be worried? I'm not sexually promiscuous so I don't know. Anybody have any clues what it might be?

I found this on google: link

It looks almost exactly like it but smaller. How did I get this? Will it go away? Should I worry or pop it? It's an annoying feeling in my mouth...

That is not my mouth! I only posted it because the bubble looked a little similar, but a little darker.

Most Helpful Girl

• thats a small hematoma just leave it and it will resolve on its own maybe take 2 weeks or so? I study dentistry

• Thank you future dentist!

What Girls Said 4

• I've gotten one before. It'll go away. Don't pop it, I know it's annoying, but just pretend it's not there.

• Gold tooth.

It sometimes goes away by itself.

• I don't have any gold teeth, those aren't my teeth. What is the bubble? How did I get it and what should I do about it?

• Well you said gold tooth so it seemed like you thought that was the cause of it.

• I think I got one from salty,sugary or sour foods but it went away..I drank water to help

• You probably bit yourself or something like that. If you're really that worried go to your dentist or doctor to get it checked out.

What Guys Said 1

• I had one once! Blood blister. It just happens, I don't think there's a specific cause. It'll go away, but really slowly. I popped mine because I got impatient and it hurt SO much more after that. I don't recommend it :P