Best style of pants for girls?

what is the most flattering cut, fabric, color/wash of pants a girl can wear? I tend to constantly wear skinny jeans when its to cold for anything that shows leg, and I'm kind of sick of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm addicted to my dark wash, medium low-rise, boot cut Levi's. I like them because they look good with just about any shoe I have, the dark blue is appropriate for most occasions - it can be casual, or you can dress it up a little without looking like you went too formal - in addition to being very comfortable.

I don't like flare-leg jeans because I have really spindly legs and people tend to ask me if I'm underweight when I wear them. So, if you've got fairly slim legs as well, I'd suggest going with jeans that are called "skinny flare." They'll be more fitted around the knee and gently flare out at the bottom hem - much better when you can't fill out regular flare jeans.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I may be the odd girl out here, but I've always preferred a nice pair of dress slacks,over jeans, although I'm probably in the minority.I especially love slacks with a lining to them.Paired with a nice pair of sheer hose and some great heels, it nonly looks great but has a very silky feel to your legs,and butt, which I like.

• Dark wash American Eagle boot cut jeans.

• Boot cut jeans are cute, and so are flare jeans.