What is your natural hair color?

When you haven't dyed or bleach or colored your hair at all, what color is it?

• Brown (including dark brown, light brown)
  • Blonde
  • Red
  • Black
  • White or grey
Oh, and mine is brown

Most Helpful Girl

• Black. It sucks. My hair texture is already as terrible as it is naturally (thanks MOM for the horrible genes), I love extreme hair colors like red/ turquoise yet I don't dare to bleach my hair in case it'd just end up more dry and frizzy. Dyed my hair but the color isn't very obvious.. its reddish violet now and my hair couldn't even absorb the violet properly and the color ran out hahahah.

What Girls Said 39

• My hair is naturally dark brown, but it was a really blah dark brown. So a dyed my hair

red and so for many years I was a red head, but it fades to fast. And fast forward to

present day and it's brown again. I actually just colored my hair on Thursday, it's a dark

brown, with redish tint. That redish tint is left over from all the times I colored my hair red.

I'm happy with my hair color now, I look better with dark hair and it goes along well with my

pale skin complexion and blue eyes.

Sorry for rambling, it happens a lot!

• dark brown with increasingly more and more of a white streak...gonna look like Rouge from X-Men lol f*** genetics.

but now it's dyed a sort of auburn color.

• whatever color it is now, you know-that awkward mostly brown, but her look at these blond streaks color -_-

• My hair is black! But I have had highlights before.. HOWEVER, it absolutely destroyed the texture of my hair. My hair is thin, super curly (like curly fries), and frizzy (even worse when its humid).. so dying it at a parlor is a no-no because they strip it down when they bleach it.

I dye my hair myself at home now -- I just put color on top of it! It's my own invention :D lol In the shade/dark, my hair looks black.. but out in the sunlight or any bright light, it glows red! It's awesome, looks good, and my hair is so much more healthier and less frizzy now =)

Also, it looks more natural (which I love). Some weird people who meet me for the first time think my hair is naturally red like that and I'm just like.. -_- seriously? lol because I'm brown.. so there's like a 99.99% chance that my hair is not naturally red lol. smh.. some people lol

• Aww only redhead lol

• Dirty blonde

• Dirty Blonde

• Naturally golden blond, really soft, with the big curl-waves.

I've never permanently dyed it, I've always been paranoid I'd wreck how decent it is now. Though I've temp dyed red streaks in, and the bottom part blue/turquiose before...but nothing that has ever lasted more than a couple days at best.

• It's dark brown on top and a bit lighter on the bottom. I've never dyed it but it looks a bit funny :T

• Dark brown. It isn't dyed, I just dyed the bottom layer of my hair purple when I was a bit younger but that's out so what you see is my natural hair color.

• Dark brown.

• That dirty blond color right...

<--- there.

I've never messed with the color before. So I have virgin hair.:p

• Blonde as one could probably tell

• Black.

• black.

never dyed it

• Beach sand brown.

• golden blonde

• Dirty blonde/light brown.

• Black but it looks dark brown in the sun

• I have dirty blond hair, I've dyed it twice to a dark brown.

• brown.

• brown.

• Brownish & Auburn underneath. Dyed it a few times now it's jet black :/

• Poop brown

• Sometimes black and sometimes brown, I don't know! haha

• light brown and some people have said I have dirty blond hair but I think its more on the brown side and I have never dyed it all I have done is put high lights on it.

• So dark brown it looks black. But I've dyed it green, light brown, next is golden brown or a sweet red.

• Dark brown

• Red head here! hahaha I like how in the world it occurs in 1-2% of the population and in this poll its 2%

• Dark brown but has reddish bits in the sunlight.

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 11

• Dark brown, but in the spring and summer, it seems to lighten a little to auburn.

Actually tried bleaching it blond in college...which was a spectacular disaster. Because my natural is so dark, the original treatment didn't work and left my hair with a rust-orange color. Even after it was "fixed", it was a very unnatural-looking shade of blond. My friends and family have yet to let me live it down, 9 years later.

• black, and glad of it. Of course, for various bets/forfeits and challenges, or while drunk, I've bleached it once, dyed it red (both orange-red and dark red), blue, green, and once shaved it off. Also going grey, albeit slowly.

• Dark brown with natural blond highlights. I like my hair color!

• Dark brown. It looks black from a distance or in certain light.

• Brown with a blend of golden!Love my hair

• Black

• Foxiness.

• Dark brown

• Black,

• Brown is my natural hair color.

• Brown