Do you think split ends are an issue?

Hey. As you are girls, I think you already understand what split ends are and maybe even how to avoid them. I've been told that bruising hair back with a fine teeth comb causes split ends (in thick hairs) along with letting hair grow and washing it everyday.

Well, as I have somewhat of big ears, I usually let it grow and then wash and style it back everyday using a fine-teeth comb because it makes it easier to style.

So this makes some split ends spike up. Question: do you think this is an issue?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Still don't understand why some people wash their hair every single day BUT yes split ends are an issue. You need to get your ends trimmed to avoid breakage.

What Girls Said 3

• Have it trimmed every six weeks and you won't have a problem.

• Yes, split ends are an issue because if left alone, they can travel up the hair shaft and weaken the hair. How long is your hair? It's usually only an issue with longer hair, but regular trims will take care of it.

• I don't think guys should worry about split ends too much no one really pays attention

What Guys Said 0