Hey everyone: Do you like this tattoo?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No

What Guys Said 7

• Here's your answer:

link

Swap Meet Sally,

Tramp Stamp Kat,

Mouse-Wife to Mom-Shell

In the time to get that new Tatttoo...

• Personally, I don't like tattoos. My sister has about six or seven of them (I lost count because she is getting so many done haha). She gets them because they "look cute." I have to admit, some do look good, but some I really wonder if they will in thirty years or so. Just think about where you're getting your tattoo and if you're going to be able to hide it very well. Especially when going out for an important interview for a job or something of serious/business in nature.

• Too un-original, the placement will be regretted in future.

My regrettable tatts are/will be covered by clothing

• i can cover it with my hair

• Most "meaning" behind most tattoos is remarkably stupid, really. "It's cute" is probably a step up in most cases.

I don't like any tattoos, but that's as good a reason as any to get one imo.

• do you like the one I posted?

• I generally don't like tattoos but that one isn't bad at all; I wouldn't think less of a person for having it at all.

I bet the good thing about having a cute tattoo with no extra meaning is you won't have any people asking, "so what the hell is it, anyway?" That's my reaction to most "meaningful" tattoos, anyway.

• No, it's too cliche and unoriginal.

• Yeah it's completely fine.

• I don't like tattoos anyway, but the butterfly thing is overplayed at this point.

What Girls Said 9

• It's cliched but could be cute on some girls. Like the hippy gypsy, beach chic girl would pull it off really well but I think it's just trashy on a lot of other people.

• i like the placement but not the butterfly

• it's your tattoo, so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

• It's done nicely, (it's not ugly) but butterflies are a bit generic imo.

I guess I'll say yes though.

• It's nice, but everyone has butterflies get something more unique :)

• It's cute.

But I've many of those in the lower back region.

• i see lots of girls with butterfly's but I actually like that one and I love the place it's in,

it's gives a little difference to a typical tattoo

• Eh. Everyone seems to get that same tattoo. Get something more unique. Like you could probably still do a butterfly, but have an awesome background with it or something.

• I love it. it's so pretty