Best anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner ?

ive tried lots of different systems and they never really do anything. anyone wanna voice in on there experiences with anything good

Most Helpful Girl

• using shampoo in general can cause frizz.

also, if you're brushing your hair wrong (which I did for 15 years lol) it causes frizz. I used one of these since I was a kid link but I only recently found out that I should use a wide-tooth comb. my hair stylist suggests I just use my fingers to brush it, which I've been doing for the past year. it looks really nice now :) and I have REALLY curly and dry hair!

limit shampoo use to 2-3 times a week and brush your hair the right way (which you should google)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• girl, curls are awesome but it takes a while (at least it took me a while) to find a way to manage your curls! I would suggest investing in a good deep-conditioner to apply in the shower then if you don't already have one buy a wide-tooth comb and comb your hair in the shower while the conditioner is still in it. Once out of the shower use Kinky Curly products (they are amazing, very natural almost food grade!--and work really really well) and scrunch the curling cream into your hair and the leave-in conditioner if you want. DO not comb or brush your hair after the shower (except to do your part). Good luck--hope this helps ;)

• I like the garnier leave in conditioner I believe it's called...u get like a dime sized amount of it and run it through your hair...I think it's helping lessen the poof! lol

• i had the keratin treatment done on my hair, works wonders. only annoying thing is you have to do it every few months and use a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner so it doesn't come out. I've been doing this but I haven't treated my hair in over 6 months so now the top/middle where my roots are is frizzier than the bottom that has been treated.

• there really aren't any to be honest. believe me, I've tried them all, from the drug store brands to expensive ones. the only things that really work for me is to either straighten it or a keratin treatment