Do guys care if girls' bras and panties don't match?

I was watching tv and a comedian was making fun of the women that don't wear matching bra and panties.

I purposely don't match some days. In fact, today I have on a hot pink bra and lime green panties (both are the same fabric and brand though) . Do guys really prefer girls to undergarments to match?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it adds style to something blah and boring, I hate to mention her (cause I know most people don't like her) but selena gomez makes a good point in that women are lucky because whenever you're having a bad "hair" day all you gotta do is add a purse to your outfit and it creates something good, well I think in this case, it makes it less boring, which in turn makes you interesting

btw, thanks for the update on what you're wearing today, I'm sure every guy on hear likes that, hahahahhaahah

What Guys Said 21

• I certainly don't care if her undies don't match. In fact, the thought never entered my mind until now.

You've learned something important about advertising: a common goal of advertising is to make you feel insecure, inadequate, or to question the way you've been living your life.

Pay attention to advertising, and you'll notice this tendency. And once you notice it, you're less likely to fall for their headgames.

Good luck.

• Fantastic answer, by all means.

Plus, I always get a laugh when a girl has some major (however trivial) concern and a guy is like, "what? notice what? no...never thought of it before. Ever." I have found men to be nowhere NEAR as critical of us women as advertising would have us believe.

• This is really not an issue for me, as I feel if she is wearing it, it is really up to her. My only position on underwear for my wife is I want her to be comfortable, if she is comfortable than I'm happy, in fact she sometimes wears my underwear, which I find flattering because I know my underwear is comfortable and it makes me feel that she wants to be close to me all day even if she can't actually be close. I hope that answers your question.

• Do you care if a guy's underwear matches? Honestly most guys are happy just to see your underwear.

• THE ONLY CONCERN OF A GUY.. IS HOW LONG TILL IT COMES OFF. =D

• Yes ...It looks cheap to me if they don't match . I think it shows that you care for yourself and have thought about it ..In my view they should always match , unless of course you were not wearing a Bra on a particular day .

• yeah, I mean, the type and style definently only alludes to how you might be when they are off. Just wear stuff that is comfortable and fits your personality. (sporty, sexy, slutty) whatever

• nope, I really don't care if they odnt match, in fact I think it should be up to you since you're the one wearing it!

Trust me its not the same as not wearing matching socks :P

I think that's a hot combination, those two colors compliment themselves very well :D

• I most definitely prefer that the bra and panties match. It's a visual thing that heightens the appeal of her almost naked. Kinda like the present under a tree.

• I can't say I have the slightest preference, but considering as yet the only explicit viewing of these combinations I have is girls' skimpy clothing and the internet, my viewing range isn't very far as yet. I'd say it just depends on the colours and how they work.

• I like matching underwear on my girl but I don't tell her to change her clothes if they don't match. Say if you were to go on a date with a guy you wanted to sleep with that night, if your underwear matches, he might find that incredibly sexy. I know I would ;)

• not realy no, or at least I don't in fact I kind of like it better if they don't match in fact it's kind of sexy. But another thing to keep in mind is that we reqly only want to see you with them off anyways.

• Simply said, no, we really don't care at all.

• Na, I'll be taking them off anyways

• lol i couldnĀ“t care less. do you care for the giftwraping or for the gift? :D

• most of the guys don't really know how to match, I don't really care

• no it dose not matter if thay don't match.

• naw i dont care... I've happy when she takes off her clothes and then gets naked.

• I dont i like girls that combine colours like you mentioned with the hotpink and lime green

• guys even doesn't care about bra and panties.

instead we like girls without bra and panties.

• I don't really care if they match or not

• why would we?

What Girls Said 11

• As long as you're slipping out of them...

; )

But seriously, I doubt a guy is going to prefer matching undergarments over whatever random colors/prints you like to wear. I mean, if there is a special evening planned and you're getting all sexy, then I would definitely match the lingerie just to keep up with the fancy attitude...but day-to-day? I'm wearing whatever is comfortable!

• i've never even had a guy notice when I'm not matching which is most days, cause I just grab whatever I can find in the drawer at 5am LOL

• i have a pair of matching bra and panties. my boyfriend noticed when I wore them and said it was hot, but it was never something he thought about before, and he really doesn't care if I do or not. its a nice touch, but not nessecary in the least

• I've never met a guy that cared. But personally, I like to match my undergarmets to the outfit I'm wearing. I hate to clash. However, GAP body is never boring with their choice of "unmentionables". And I'm sure if you meet a guy who prefers you to match, he's probably a bit of a skeeze... or too metro to date! No guy should be more high maintenance than his lady.

• Dude, I don't even own matching bra and panties.

I mean, I've been meaning to get them, but woah.

• i have never had a complaint matching or not...

• I don't think they do, they are just glad if and when the drawers come off.

• I wouldn't worry about it too much. Heck...some guys won't even remember the next day what you were wearing under your clothes. lol

• what is mean by sex

• yeah guys do. all my previous ex boyfriends want matching garments

• When mine match he thinks its cute and notices, but when they don't he doesn't care.

P.S. I love pink and green together so I call that coordinating lol =]

like I have pink and orange lol