Are guys disgusted by large saggy boobs?

I am 21 year old, I have always been scared of getting close to a guy and letting him see my body, I have very saggy brea sts and I hate myself for it, I'm scared of them discusting a guy and scared he will reject me. What would you think of saggy b oobs? Is it as big of a deal as I think it is ?

A minute agoTrolling with your wrong profile, my man. . .

I am 21/ FEMALE I swear lol. This is my first time using this asking a question, and I'm trying to change my profile pic of the man.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion,its not that serious.People are commenting on what guys dislike etc...everyone has their own preferences.Secondly,i strongly believe that our society and media has warped the idea of what a REAL body looks like.Are all breast perfectly round,firm and pointed to the sky?No,no and heck no.Some guys and gals should lay off the p*rn,and realize that breasts come in all shapes and sizes.And you know what's most important?Do you have cancer?Are your breasts in danger of getting removed?NO.Some women are facing that predicament right now and I am sure they would love to at least be able to talk about the shape of their formally healthy breasts,as opposed to arriving at the realization that they are going to lose them.When you think about it in that aspect,whether or not a guy likes your boobs whether they are supposedly,saggy,firm,this or that...does it not seem like one of the most trivial concerns?

What Girls Said 3

• 0|1
  • They don't like saggy boobs. You can always look into a breast lift or simply wearing a bra during sex but a breast lift is probably the best option since it will allow you to be confident and it'll be a sight he'll wanna see.

Luckily for you, guys also don't mind bad spelling.

• My boobs sag and my boyfriend told me he wanted to see them regardless of what they look like and he plays with them still :p

What Guys Said 5

• It depends... I would need to see. If I was already dating the girl then I wouldn't care and would love to see them, but if the girl meant nothing to me then it may likely be a turno off it really depends

• No, I am pissed off that I can't find a girl with large saggy boobs. They are the best.

• They are more of a deal maker. Saggy breasts aren't a bad thing, they are actually very nice.

• Trolling with your wrong profile, my man. . .

• Cool story bro. Your profile pic will be that man whenever your anonymous (just like mine).

• big boobs are going to sag a little bit just because of their size. but they can still be nice and plump and perky. if they're not and have more of a flattened look than being plump and round, that is saggy to most guys.