What do you wear to a rock concert?

Exactly as the question asks. I'm going to a rock concert today (L'arc~en~ciel for those who know the band) and I've never been to one before.

Please be specific as possible. For example, if you suggest jeans, should I wear skinny jeans or regular leg jeans? Etc.

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything you want. Jeans or skinny jeans are fine, which ever you are most comfy in. Same for the top. It doesn't really matter. Nothing fancy, no heels, you know? Have fun.

What Guys Said 4

• Usually one of the band's tees or other related merch (sometimes I'll buy something before the show, lol) and a comfortable pair of jeans...

• Anything is OK except a baggy "Eminem" shirt and a wide NYC cap.

• Wear your birthday suit

• Something tight!

What Girls Said 4

• Jeans, regular leg, not a nice pair. Loose t shirt, if you have a t shirt of the band you're seeing wear that

• Anything you can really feel normal and breathable in. You want to be able to move around.

Bypass the dress and heels. Wear something that's going to look nice but also give you room to rock out.

Have fun at the concert!

• Wear whatever you want? lol

I went to one the other week and just wore denim shorts and a loose knit top. *shrugs* Not everyone goes all hardcore emo or anything :P

Just wear something comfortable, you tend to get thrown around a bit. :)

• My boyfriend is in a band, therefore I go to a lot of concerts. What I suggest is you wear a nice pair of skinnies (onnes you can move around in) with a cute simple top. There's gonna be a lot of pushing and shoving! Lol have fun! :)