Do you like people telling you you're nice looking?

I usually hear it because I have no confidence and my self esteem is low, but I hate heaing it because it doesn't help at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• not exactly.

I like it when I ask for it.

When I don't ask for it, I don't want it.

For example, I might ask people what I look like in a dress I am unsure about.

Or maybe if I meet a guy that I am highly attracted to...and I feel insecure about myself because I feel and am not a attractive to him as he is to me...then I ask that question..

Other than that, I don't need those comments randomly...it makes me feel awkward.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, I strongly dislike it. People bullsh*t a lot sometimes, you know?

• plus its mostly from dudes that try to show me how to get girls

• Not really I just think they're lying

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care one way or the other. I know what I am and what I'm not. If it's just a random compliment that's fine. I can take a compliment. When a girl is acting really desperate and throwing out all sorts of compliments in a string and laughing ridiculously at everything I say, it comes off a little overbearing and crazy...

• I would prefer it if they could just mind their own business.