Post a picture of the best girl body?

For girls : the body that you dream you had

For guys : the body that you wish you would get married to .. or the body that simply makes you feel that you don't want anything else !

I don't care about the faces.. just the body.

(I am using this information for a survey in my Women and Cultures subject)

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• my links don't fit but kim kardashia, sofia vergara, christina hendricks, beyonce, jlo

What Guys Said 8

• link is my #1

link is a close #2

• link

link

link

link

link

They're hot! :P

• You want hot bodies or booties basically all you have to do is check out the Miss Reef Calendar. =P

link

link

2011 - link

2012 - link

• link

She's got it goig on.

• link

link

*drools over keyboard*

Yeah, for me, she's about as close to perfect as I can imagine.

Her only flaw is that she's too tall (5"10'), I'm only about 6'", 2-3 inches shorter and she'd be perfect (keeping every proportional of course).

• i dnt know about girls and how I want their body to be since I believe in less physical more emotional type of bonding...but let me tell you for myself I want a tough and ever lasting body like sylvester stallone

• link

Perfect.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 2|1
  • Nicole Scherzinger's body is what I need. link

link

link >>>I remember watching this like yesterday...trying to dance like her..lol. I wish that I could tranform into her size.

Her body is perfectly toned, curvy, and slender. Most people have 2/3...she has 3/3...WoW nicole. Even her legs are like super long and stuff... *sigh*

• 0|0
  • link but with a little bit bigger boobs