Girls what bath and body works spray does your guy love?

Any specific body spray? I'v been thinking a/b trying paris amour..

Most Helpful Girl

• Winter Candy Apple is the bomb.com and guys compliment me almost as much as girls do on it. Only problem is it's a Christmas scent so it's harder to get.:(

Warm Vanilla Sugar would be the scent to get...guys love it when you smell like cookies.:p

What Guys Said 1

• ugh, I went in to get a few bottles during Valentine's day. I don't like most of them. I asked a girl who was shopping next to me for her oppinion and she recommended a few like Carried Away. I smelt it and said it should be renamed to "Walk Away". haha

What Girls Said 3

• paris amour - eh it was okay I didn't like the smell too much : \

I hear a lot of approval from guys about midnight pomegranate, rio rumberry ( one of my dude friends licked me when I wore this 0_0 - said I smelt like candy lol :P though I don't think it taste very good because his face was priceless after XD ) and " Into the Wild " was a favorite too.

• - into the wild

- sensual amber

- cherry blossom

• Sweet pea or french vanilla