Which bathing suit do you like more?

link

or

link

orrr

link

Most Helpful Girl

• the middle one is cute

I have always loved this one in the color 'neon coral' , its lovely with a tan :) link

• with a different bottom though haha, hate hipkini bottoms lol

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Link 1

2. Link 3

3. Link 2

I like the first one the most. The third one would be fine but that color scheme messes with my eyes LOL, and the second one is just too weird for me!

• I like the first one, myself. It would also help bring out your brighter complexion, which, contrary to popular belief, is certainly a GOOD thing.

• the black one is hot but that is also because of the chick modeling it. The suit that looks good on you is the hottest for you. And that is not necessarily the same as the models.

• You would make any bathing suit look good! #1 is best..I don't like the color or style of #2..#3 has fine style but color sucks...and let's get something straight...some people say blondes look good in red...no..just no...blondes look good in white but black is by far the best!...(:

• Either #1 or #3.

So I guess one > 3 > 2

• Black one. so hot!

• The first two.

• first two. But if you have the body as that girl's, anything will look good.

• the first one

What Girls Said 13

• I think B would suit you.

• I like the style of the last one best, but not the print.

• Black one is very pretty as well as the last one :)

• The first one.

• I love the 2nd one!

• i like one he best

• The first or the 3rd in a different color

• the black one. so pretty.

• I really like either the black one or the floral print one

• i'd get the colorful one!

• The top one is really sexy (if you're under 18 maybe too sexy...yes I"m a mom so what! lol)

2nd one is cute and sexy (that cheeky look...not sure about that much ass hanging out.

like the last one a lot but not fond of that print I like it in the coral or the green though!

• the first link

• the third one.