Best swimsuit style for my body shape?

I was wondering which swimsuit style would look best on my body.

I'm 5'9", really slender, and I have a small bust (32A). I don't want to look like a stick and I don't want my boobs to look even smaller haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are relatively tall. If your breasts are not huge, do not worry about it. It is not necessary on the beach. Your legs and ass abdomen will get more attention. you have a tall body. make you legs look a mile long and find a bottom that makes your butt look like two little scoops of ice cream. No with that visual. go girl and turn on the beach.

• how do you propose I make my legs "look a mile long"?

• well maybe not a mile but high on the sides and very little material there. Does not need to be a thong or that extreme. not that I have anything against that. mmmmmm Brazil. The point is that you have a long slim body that is perfect for girl's beach wear. do not worry about the boobs. Just cover up enough to keep within local ordinances there.

What Guys Said 2

• Birthday Suit.

Can't be beat.

You WILL be popular.

• Try getting a push up triangle bikini top. Try swimoutlet.com

What Girls Said 4

• link a ruffled top to fill you out on top

link something that pushes up your boobs and gives you more cleavage, making them look bigger

super bright colors

• both are cute. thanks :)

• Bandeaus tend to look good on smaller busts, and if you want to make your boobs look bigger, you can emphasize them by wearing solids on the bottom and prints/louder colors on the top

• you don't think the bandeau style would flatten my chest?

• Some might, but the ruffled or padded ones will definitely make them larger. Plus, they were made for smaller-boobed girls. On bigger chests, they look like they have no support.

• oh OK. thanks :)

• try a monokini or a bandeau

If you have long legs, you may want to accentuate them with a bottom that ties at the hip.

link

link

• try victorias secret, but there's so many choices it takes like 3 hours to choose one lol!

link

• VS is a bit out of my price range haha. and a bit more racy than I'm comfortable with. but thanks though :)