Guys do you like tall girls?

I sometimes feel guys wouldn't want to date a really or pretty girl. mean most girls with boyfriends are like 5'4 and below. While me over here is 5'11 and still growing. I was just wonder would you consider dating a girl that tall or taller. And not like I'm fat or anything I'm just tall and lean I guess you coud say

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Prefer them actually. I'm 6'0", so if you wear heels, you'll be taller than me. Would you be okay with that?

0|0
    0|0
    • hahha yea thx for answering:)

• That's great, and you're welcome.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 6'0". I wouldn't mind a tall girl. I'm not really a fan of overly large height differences. As close to my height as possible would be perfect. My ideal range is around 5'5 to 5'11.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3", and I love tall girls, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there only like an inch or two taller than me I don't think it would bother me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'10". I used to hate my height. Never wear heels, slouch a bit, etc. But now I bloody love it :) I wear heels that make me up to 6'2" lol

Generally speaking, it's mostly tall guys (5'10"+) who are interested in tall girls. Most guys just want a girl shorter than them, but some don't care at all. There will be others who are completely disinterested in remotely tall women.

Don't worry. Tall AND lean? Model physique ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am rather tall myself (5'10), so I am curious to see the guys' answers :3

0|0
    0|0
    • finally a girl who understands all my friends are short