What type of legs do you guys like?

I have kinda hard and muscular thighs and legs from all the running I do.. is that a turn off for you guys? Do you prefer thin legs? Or muscular ones? I know some guys prefer really skinny girls instead of muscular ones... just wanna kno what you guys think.

skinny: link

muscular: link

• Skinny legs are way better.
  • I like muscular.
  • Let me just see the results

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I prefer the second girl. The first girl's legs are still nice, but she is a bit too skinny. As long as her legs aren't too big, muscular tone is good on girls.

• Those skinny legs are f***in disgusting.

These types of questions are getting way too repetitive. The answer is, the majority of guys like legs with good mass and shape to them. Curvy, muscular, shapely, or whatever you want to call it, are good characteristics for female legs. Why? Because that's a feminine trait.

Why don't you want a guy with ultra skinny arms? Because muscular arms are a masculine trait that girls salivate over. Stop trying to be a stupid model and be you.

• i like em both --

i dig legs like these:

link

link

link

• Legs as short as mine.

• Neither... I like these: link

• I like both so more choices for me lol ;p

• According to all the charts I'm about a stone overweight, but I think that girls should not be skinny and weak. All my guy friends say that skinny girls do nothing for them, and judging by the way they ogle my legs I think they prefer a girl to have strong legs with well-defined muscles. Not so muscular that they are intimidated, but shapely, you know?

• the muscular looks for appealing and healthy to me

• 1|0
  • I like long, slender legs. However, based on the pictures, the second one is better.

What Girls Said 2

• You've made this question far too biased. Be realistic with skinny/slim legs: link

Obviously if you show mutant legs guys will say they like the second link. Sigh.

Anyway, all guys like different stuff, and most guys will like a variety.

• eh yeh the first pic kinda sucks. sorry.. I really couldn't find any.

• No need to apologize my legs are in between the two lol. Just don't wanna make your question biased. You actually get more responses on here when they aren't, too

• omg the first picture is disturbing can you imagine that girl being pregnant? she will tip over and fall and kill her baby