Does it make a difference in the way you smell?

With a girl I personally don't care if she wears perfume or not, it certainly makes the girl more appealing to go over there and talk to her, but doesn't make a huge difference. Guys and girls, does it make a difference in the way the opposite gender smells, aside from the obvious people that fail to take a shower, or the exception of just coming from the gym. Basically smelling like nothing or smelling really good. I

ahem, please take note to my previous sentence [aside from the obvious people that fail to take a shower, or the exception of just coming from the gym]- hence please do not talk about smelling bad, or don't smell bad, ik this I'm asking of whether just throwin on deodorant or spicin up with cologne makes a difference

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care, just don't smell bad

What Girls Said 1

• I really like when my boyfriend wears the cologne I got him or the other colognes he has, but honestly as long as he is showered, deoderized lol I'm good, I love him the way he is either way :)

What Guys Said 2

• smelling like nothing is ideal for me

• It does, girls care about having good hygenie.