You're gonna go out, dressed the way you do and think you're not gonna get hit on?

How can my friend dress the way she does when she goes clubbing, then complain about the guys that hit on her!

She says to me "I do not go out to be checked out or groped, I go out to dance and listen to music and that's it" and then she got seriously angry with me when I replied "What's wrong with doing that at home? Where you won't be groped, won't be checked out if all you wanted to do was dance".

Personally I was thinking, WTF! You're gonna go out, dressed the way you do and think you're not gonna get hit on? Dafuq kinda logic is that?

What Guys Said 1

• The kind of logic that drives men to shout "F***ING WOMEN!"

If you don't understand 'em, there's no way we ever will.

• I understand men better than I understand women. Women confuse the fook outta me.

What Girls Said 1

• There is no logic, that's the problem lol. Girls like that want to flaunt their bodies and draw attention, but then when they get that attention they get offended. Who knows...