Piercings / Tattoos?

Okay, I really want to get a piercing or tattoo of some sort, but a few people have told me that none of that suites me. Slowly I have started changing my clothing to more vintage look, so hopefully the "style" fits. So what I'm wondering is, by looking at my picture, do you think anything would suite me? Tattoos (if so where?) or piercings (also where?). Thanks so much! (:

Oh! I also wanted to ask if a wrist tattoo would look okay. I want to get the infinity sign on my wrist with the word forever written underneath. Bu also I know that would be awfully painful. So would it be worth it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get something that actually holds meaning for you. I wanted a tattoo at 15 but held off until I was 100& certain of what I wanted and where I wanted it. A tattoo is painful and any one that tells your otherwise is either lying or a fool. Its needles pumping ink into your skin. I got two done on my 30th birthday and it felt like a burning sensation. But it was completely worth it. Research local tattoo artists and speak to others who have tattoo. The skill of the artist and how well you take care of it during the healing process will determine the quality of the piece.

A tattoo on your wrist can be very feminine and with the right design can look amazing. Think of if its something you want as a statement piece or something personal, this will dictate design and placement. The eternity symbol is an idea but why place the wording underneath, its repetition, but hey that's just my 2 cent. And why the eternity symbol? Is it its pretty or does it hold meaning for you. ls there anything in your life that tells who you are. Music, sport, a struggle you've been through?

• True, maybe I won't get the words, it isn't worth the pain aha. The reason I want the sign there is because I have struggled with depression, and cutting myself was an outlet I used. And that's a big part of my past, and if I get a tattoo there, I will know that I was strong to get past it. And forever it will be my past, rather than anything that will happen in the future again.

• Then the eternity symbol is something you should definitely go for. Maybe put 'Temper' its Latin fir forever and not everyone is going to know its meaning. I have script down my ribs and while it hurt its mainly while the outline is done. I had a fantastic artist that made me very comfortable and relaxed and even had to stop because he had me in fits of laughter.The artist is nearly more important than the actual tattoo. Best of luck and thanks for b.a

What Guys Said 5

• Please don't ruin your perfect body with tacky and cliché scribbling. Do you really think your mindset now will be the same in 10 years? Your tastes will change.

• No, you look to cute to have any tattoos. Keep your body clean from any ink. Trust me it is for your best.

• its your body and you should do what you want to with it but your a very pretty girl and you don't have to change anything about the way you look..but if you want a small tatoo or something that's your buisness and you would still be very attractive with one! any kind of peircing would look good on you as well ;)

so yea I think I just told you that your beautiful and didn't really answer your question but that's what I'm going to go with ;p

• Well I definitely liked looking at your photos :). I'm not a big fan of girls with tattoos but I think you would look good with a piercing. I think they are more discreet and less permanent than tattoos. What about something small first to see if you like it? I think you would look really hot with a nose stud ...

• I think that you would look cutest with a small nose stud. It would complement your face very well and it is not permanent; so if you don't like it or get tired of it you can remove it. Tats are permanent and/or painful to remove.

What Girls Said 6

• if I were you, I would never do a tatoo. some day, I assure you that you are going to regret it! I think you are way to cute to ruin it with a tatoo or a piercing. remember that once you have a tatoo or a piercing, you are going to want more. when I was your age, I wanted one too. now that I'm much older, I don't regret not having one. I'm happy, as in the career that I have chosen, nobody would take me serious with a piercing/tatoo!

• I think it's important that you find something that matches you rather then trying to change yourself to fit. Also, none of us can tell you what tattoo you should get. It should be something that is important to you or at the very least, something you like. You have time to figure it out, and there's nothing wrong with tattoos or piercings. Just pick something that you like.

• I'm not asking what to get, I'm more asking where it would best fit like arm, hip, etc. if I did get one.

• Where YOU want it. There's a lot of factors in your own life that you should consider. If you get it on your stomach, would it stretch if you were to become pregnant someday? If you get it on your upper shoulder, it's going to show when you wear tank tops or even possibly your wedding dress... is that okay? Like I said, there's a lot factors that only you can decide for yourself.

• Uh girl you would look really good with a nose piercing I just got mine done on Saturday my mom thought I would look bad but when I was done she was like omg you look great and depending on where you get it done its cheap mine cost 35 dollars for piercing and the stud

• defs a nose peircing a cute little stud would look good

• go for a tattoo! :)

but if you go for piervings it will pain later. some piercings take a very long time to heal whereas tattoo pains when you get it done but it doesn't pain later. make sure its a good tattoo place.

and a tat on the wrist is cool! Do what you want and make sure you love it and don't regret later

• I think anything feminine would suit you. Maybe some pretty lilies or a running horse.