Quiet, introverted person with piercings?

is it a bad idea if a introverted, more quiet girl gets some piercings on her face?

i talked about this with my friends and I told them I want some piercings and they said its not a good idea because I'm such a innocent, introverted, quiet person and it wouldn't match my personality...

so what do you think about this?

(I know I should do whatever I want and don't listen to people but still, I want to hear some inputs.)

Most Helpful Girl

• So your friends know you better than yourself...? I think if that's what you want and you like how it looks then go for it. Don't worry about what other people say. Personally I wouldn't think much about it if a quiet person had facial piercings. I'd probably just think that that's what they like. How you act doesn't mean you have to like/dislike certain things.

What Guys Said 1

• Piercings don't have a personality, people do. Doesn't matter who gets them or not.

What Girls Said 2

• F*ck what your friends think. If you want to get them, get them. You shouldn't base your decision entirely on the opinions of others, even if they are your friends. They can't possibly know you as well as you know yourself.

• It's a piercing. It doesn't matter. Go for it.