Why do I attract ugly guys?

not to come of shallow...but I seem to only attract guys who are not attractive.

Im not ugly...so why? I hope I don't come off as being shallow...but these guys are ugly inside and out so non of that "Oh its the inside that counts..." lol

My mom says its becasue I'm not nice...and that I come off snobby when people first meet me...but I think the opposite!

Ithink I am very kind and sweet towards people and not at all snobby! I personally cnat stand people who are snobby!

I love people and LOve talking to people...and most people tell me that they thought I was funny and super cool as their first impression of me...so why?

i don't think I'm ugly in the inside but maybe I am is that why I attract ugly dudes? :(((

thanks people :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to your mom. If she isn't saying you are her sweet little angel than that means something...

• thats true...i guess no one knows anyone as well as their mom knows them.

but something I didn't state is that she is comparing me to other girls who ACT sweet and all that when in actuality they are just faking it for the fellas. At least I am the way I am with everyone and eveywhere...

• That's legit.

What Guys Said 4

• I thought that was my problem too at first. The reason why "ugly" people are attracted is because they are almost always single unlike their hotter counterparts and they don't care much for hiding their affections because they're not trying to act cool or get you, for them it's n'importe quoi. They don't have a girlfriend, they think they cant, and therefore they don't care if you know they like you. If you don't know a guy likes you, then the playing field is even. You two are cognito about each others' emotions and so mystery and more interest, perhaps sparks may fly. Unfortunately, the "ugly" people don't have a very nice field and therefore there isn't any playing :( You aren't snobby, just you have taste in guys. You don't sleep with just about anything that moves :P If you look carefully, you'll notice that the better guys are giving you looks. Just master your peripherals. They can really do wonders for the self esteem ;)

• thanks for your comment. perhaps that's the reason :)

• we should do an experiment id probably know why lol

• "You attract what you are." ...as the saying goes.

• im not ugly so why do I attract people who are?

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." ...as the saying goes.

• Maybe you are too nice, and guys feel like they can connect with you, but that doesn't explain why they are ugly inside and out. Maybe you are unattractive. Maybe you are shallow and these guys are pretty average, but you only want the best looking guys. Maybe you aren't the sweetest person out there and you just attract guys just like you. I don't know you, so I can't say.

• true. idk...i don't feel that I am a bad person. everyone I know says I'm down to earth and friendly...anyway thank you for your comment :)

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same thing happen to me lol and I don't know y

• maybe you seem easygoing and non-judgmental or maybe you seem desperate or lonely?

• lol I'm not desperate or lonely :) but I see what your saying. Maybe I think I'm one way but I'm projecting something else entirely