How to dress for an interview at Starbucks?

i got an interview there but I'm not sure how to dress. its not like fancy suit type is it? I was thinking jeans and a nice long sleeve shirt. but I'm still not sure. any opinions? I'm a guy btw

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion,black sacks and a button down collared shirt and tie wins every single time.When it come down to dressing,i think..."How much do I need this job?How much do I want this job?"These two questions tell me how to dress meaning,i bet there are others who want the same position.Whos to say the employer is not being strict in his own mind about apparel?Its better safe than sorry.It may be the difference in you getting the position or not. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 9

• I'd definitely choose khaki pants over jeans, esp at starbucks. They do that "upscale" image thing. And make sure you look really clean for a food service job -- haircut, trimmed facial hair, shirt tucked in, clean shoes.

• Nice jeans and a button-up is what I would suggest. Also, dark-wash jeans.

• Khaki pants is okay too along with slacks and a white dress shirt, you should be good to go.

Good Luck btw

• santa claus sexy suit

• i don't think any kind of jeans is a good route, just wear casual black dress pants with black shoes and casual button shirt or sweater wear dark neutral colors

• no always dress up, at the very least go business casual not just casual, you are there to make a good impression and get a job not free toothpaste from the dentist

• if you really want to wear jeans they need to be nice dark jeans with a button down dress shirt, loafers, and maybe tie. they always say it is better to be underdressed than overdressed, except in an interview!

• I would say you probably don't need a suit but I would recommend wearing dress pants, dress shirt, nice shoes, and a tie.

• dress suit and slacks, no suit needed and NO JEANS

What Guys Said 2

• Dress like this link

How could they NOT hire you =)

• hahah I'm applying for barista not a f***in clown

• inbetween the lines of formal & casual.