Guys, what do you think of girls with glasses?

Do you prefer that she wears eye contacts or do you like the glasses? Would you forget about approaching a girl if she wore glasses? What are your thoughts on them when it comes to attraction and such?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably prefer that she wear contacts, but they have to be pretty bad glasses for me to stop being attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i find it cute and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what glasses. I think more of the modern glasses are better looking but it would take some bad glasses to say that they can't be attractive with them

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl. Wearing glass can be sooooooo sexy. I have approached many girls with glasses. Don't ever think they are not sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull of glasses while others cant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't really like glasses on most people (guys or girls). I wear glasses but I hate how they look on me so I only wear them at home and put in contacts if I go anywhere. That being said some people look better with glasses or just as good with them, but to me their are very few people that can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wear both contacts and glasses but only wear my glasses before bed or when I run out of contacts. My boyfriend loves when I wear my glasses and always compliments me when I put them on. It's just a matter of finding a pair that suits your face shape and eyes. If you're attractive, you're going to be attractive with or without glasses.

0|0
    0|0