Guys, what do you think of girls with glasses?

Do you prefer that she wears eye contacts or do you like the glasses? Would you forget about approaching a girl if she wore glasses? What are your thoughts on them when it comes to attraction and such?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably prefer that she wear contacts, but they have to be pretty bad glasses for me to stop being attracted to her.

What Guys Said 5

• i find it cute and sexy

• depends what glasses. I think more of the modern glasses are better looking but it would take some bad glasses to say that they can't be attractive with them

• A girl. Wearing glass can be sooooooo sexy. I have approached many girls with glasses. Don't ever think they are not sexy.

• Some girls can pull of glasses while others cant.

• Personally, I don't really like glasses on most people (guys or girls). I wear glasses but I hate how they look on me so I only wear them at home and put in contacts if I go anywhere. That being said some people look better with glasses or just as good with them, but to me their are very few people that can pull it off.

What Girls Said 1

• I wear both contacts and glasses but only wear my glasses before bed or when I run out of contacts. My boyfriend loves when I wear my glasses and always compliments me when I put them on. It's just a matter of finding a pair that suits your face shape and eyes. If you're attractive, you're going to be attractive with or without glasses.