Beautiful people treated ugly?

Why do you think some beautiful people are treated like they are ugly? Even if they have a pretty decent attitude?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its because the people that are treating them that way are just bad people.Also by treating someone bad it makes them feel good about themselves.I mean a lot of us have done it.In school when we were younger there was a fat kid or someone that looked different and we made fun of them.Most of us have had it happen to us and we realize, you know what that really hurts no one should be treated like that,so we don't so it,some of us even stick up for the people that get treated badly like I did I high school.I had friends that were (nerdy)different looking and I always made them feel like they were a normal person, if other friends or people would mess with them I stand up and say who the hell you think you are,you gonna mess with my friend you gonna mess with me.Although there was one other guy that we messed with just to keep him in his place,so he didn't get to cocky,was it right,i know now it wasnt,but it happens.We grow up and learn to be comfortable with who we are but some people they don't grow up and they hate who they are or they just feed off of putting other people down to make them feel good.Especially if you are a nice person people will do this to you or try to do this to you.So these people need to do this to feel good about themselves for whatever reason.They have the problem but by making you the problem they feel good.In the case of the opposite gender if the person being treated like crap is better(or even of they arent) looking and they keep taking it and coming back for more it makes that person feel like oh I can get any girl(or guy) I want and they feel desirable.Also it makes the person that is being treated like crap feel worthless and ugly so they go back to find out why and gain the approval of the person treating them badly.Then the person treating them badly might give them a little love,so they keep coming back.Or they may go seek the approval of someone else just to feel needed and loved.So it is basically an endless cycle.Its just something that players,bad ,immature people do.It helps them to feel good about themselves and at the same time makes somebody else feel bad about themselves so they go back to that person to try to seek approval.Then the person that is being treated badly gets love from the person seeking approval and so actually it helps the person treating them badly to keep them from leaving.If that makes sense.LOL I don't know just my opinion, the way I see it.Might be all wrong.I believe it creates co-dependency.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't even get what "treated like they are ugly" means. Either someone is nice to people or not. and if they are not nice, I don't care what their reasons or justifications really are. Nor can I imagine them being based on looks.

• Some "beautiful" ARE ugly. And some not so good looking are the most beautiful people you'll ever meet

• Is there a standard to treat ugly people? :O

• no but some people who are beautiful get treated like they are scum beneath someones shoe

• Its probably the beautiful persons attitude or jealousy from the other person. Also young people tend to treat each other like crap in general.

• Haha stop kidding yourself, only pretty boys get treated poorly.

• Do they have bad attitudes? If so, that's probably why.

• probably because there jealous or envious of them. Or they assume there shallow. And some hot people do have very ugly personalities.

• maybe cause they are jealous

• probably jealousy . that's all I can think of.

• Not everyone has the same standards for "beauty".

A girl might think herself as beautiful, and still run into a guy or guys who think she's a dog.

• i'm talking about a standard of beauty that most everyone would think is beautiful..why whould they treat her bad

• I see what your saying, but I still think there are some standards of beauty.

• link She can be our standard :)

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen this happen A LOT. And it's usually cause of jealousy. I know some very beautiful girls who are treated like outsiders despite having wonderful personalities. Like my best friend. She's amazingly stunning but yet there's always girls who are horrible to her or who would insult her looks. It's really pure jealousy.

• really?

news to me.

• I've never really witnessed that- unless the beautiful person had a sh*tty personality. But usually physically "beautiful" people are treated so much better than "normal" people. Sucks, but its society

• That's unheard of.

• it's really not

• Well, I haven't heard or seen such thing.

Perhaps, they had a bad past with beautiful people?

• I didn't see that happening. but it could be because of jealousy.