What do you think of this dress?

Says it in the question really..i'm thinking of buying it but I don't know what color heels to pair it with black or nude?

Heres the dress anyways...

link

Updates:
Thanks for the comments guys, it's for my mums birthday and I wanted to keep it simple :)

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the dress. It's a very pretty color. Black heels would seem perfect with the dress : )

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• Looks cute but only on a petite frame. Why not go with coral shoes like the model is wearing?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't wanna look like a rainbow! I'm just gonna look for some black or nude shoes :)

• i don't really like it that much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like it. It looks like a nurses scrub up top. But pair it with nude heels.

0|0
    2|0
  • Girl that dress is too cute, I'd say nude for sure. Black will clash with that really bright color, nonetheless it's super nice!

1|0
    1|0
  • Pretty much any color will go - it's spring/summer- thus color blocking will be a big thing - especially in bold colors. If accessories are kept to a minimal and/or matching to the dress - there's no reason any color wouldn't go.

1|0
    1|0
  • link

link

link

I wouldn't go with black or nude.. Like what MrEm4n said, go with the coral that goes well with teal.

0|1
    2|0
  • I think it's cute but not something that I would wear :) I don't like being too simple

0|0
    1|0
  • its alright.

black heels would go.

0|0
    1|0
  • i like it :D

and I'd pair it with nude.

0|0
    1|0
  • the dress look nice.

i would pick the black heels (just what fits my style) but I guess any color will look fine. just try not to look like a rainbow

1|0
    1|0